XXXVIII

Attention all readers!!!!!!

Who do you think will win Game's heart?

-

Chris's Point of View:

"Take this picture for me please," Dick spoke as the camera people spread out through the house to film everyone.

Game, and I gave him our attention as he stuck up the middle finger and I showed off my grills.

"Thank you, you can talk to them all now. Just for fifteen minutes though they need to start getting ready for the choice which is in a hour and thirty minutes." Following out our way having our own conversation we headed to Egypt first since she was the closest.

"Wassup' chicken head," I screamed getting Egypt's attention as Game walked behind me.

"Why you look so sad ma?" He asked as she stared at us with a unreadable expression.

"My stomach all fucked up right now," scrunching my face up I moved away from her. "You mean like you farting and shit up in here?"

Throwing up the middle finger she nodded leaning back on the big bear she had in the room.

"You want some Pepto Bismol?" Game's concerned ass asked, as she declined saying she already took some

"Maybe it's just your nerves," he made excuses for her shitty ass.

"I'm not nervous, why would I be?"

"You confident you got me like that huh?" He questioned hovering over her picking her up slightly as she wrapped her legs around him while he tickled her.

They were cute. I just hope he knew what he was doing.

"St-stop. Okay, okay," she said before releasing a loud fart making him drop her on the floor landing on her teddy bear.

"Oh, she nasty as fuck come on bruh' her five minutes are up," I dramatically exclaimed throwing my hands up in the air.

"Bye babe," she screamed as he threw up the peace sign rushing into someone else's room as he jogged in her room making her squeal.