Ancano x Reader

I stared intensely at Tolfdir as he teaches. My eyelids threatening to fall.

"Y/n, would you like to volunteer?" I glanced up.

"M-Me? Sure. What do you need me to do?" I replied tiredly.

"Stand over there, and cast a Lesser Ward spell. I'll cast a fireball spell with ice spikes heading right for you. You block." He smiled.

"Um,...That seems a little hard..especially for a novice spell." I muttered. My class stared at me with looks that said, 'nice knowing you'.

"Don't worry, you'll be fine." He reassured. I sighed and went to the area I was directed to. 

"On the count of three,...one,...two..." I tried casting the spell, but it only flickered. Oh shoot.

"Three!" I held up my arms, trying to cast the spell desperately, but nothing happened. I was then cut out of my thoughts by sharp and cold things impaling my stomach and chest. I felt heat hit my neck. I fell back, my eyes widening. The students gasped, and Tolfdir frowned.

"I thought we were clear on what you had to do?" He asked.

"Can't you see she's hurt?!" One student in my class, a Nord, yelled. Tolfdir sighed.

"Is the Y/r alright? J'zargo is worried." A paw touched my shoulder, and I winced.

"I..-" I coughed up blood, and red liquid stayed on my mouth, dripping to my chin.

"Someone take her to a healer! Take her to Colette!" Onmund shouted. I was picked up gently by J'zargo, and I buried my face into his chest fluff. I most likely stained his fur, but what does it matter in this situation? J'zargo ran outside, running through the blizzard-state weather, his eyes full of concern. I blacked out, feeling the harsh cold the last thing I felt. I was set on a table upstairs in the Hall of Attainment upstairs. Ancano must have saw me, because he tagged along with J'zargo. 

"What happened to her?" He asked harshly.

"A spell gone wrong during class. Tolfdir put her through too much stress, and she couldn't cast the spell in time. Ice spikes and fireballs headed her way."  Ancano frowned. 

"That dang teacher doesn't know how to take things slow." I opened my eyes and saw the yellow eyed High Elf, looking very worried. I tried moving but a sharp pain stopped me. I winced.

"Don't move." J'zargo said to me. 

"U-ugh....." I groaned and felt Colette place her hands on my stomach, yellow/golden magic leaving her fingertips as my wound closes up. My eyes widened as the feeling left me. 

"Doing better?" Ancano asked after the classmates left. I sat up, feeling medical wrap hug my stomach and chest. I made room for the advisor, smiling.

"Yeah, hey, how come restoration isn't a valid school of magic?" I coughed. Ancano sat next to me, grabbing hold of my hand carefully.

"Don't ask me. I normally work with destruction ((correct me if I'm wrong..)) spells." I leaned on his shoulder, gripping his arm. He blushed slightly, then laid us down. I snuggled into him more, then felt him brush his fingers through my hair. I sighed.

"You're adorable..." He whispered.

"Stop it."

"You're just...aww..you're just a tiny little cinnamon roll." I felt my face heat up.

"I said stop!" Ancano then pinned my wrists down, smiling.

"My adorable cinnamon roll." He kissed me on the lips and smiled.

"Fine, then, I guess you're my adorable Thalmor advisor?" 

"THALMOR? I'D NEVER!"

"Dude...then take off those robes and change into something more..friendly..." I said.

"Are you-"

"No, I'm not suggesting that gross stuff, I mean seriously, here." I handed him some black robes with purple, blue and yellow accents with the College symbol in it.

"..Thank you?"

"Yep, I always have to save your High Elf butt." I replied.

"What? No."

"What? Yeah."

"You monster." He replied.

"You cute adorable High Elf~" I pecked his lips, earning a scoff in response and a blushing elf.

628 words