[Chapter 1] First Day In Akademi High

Y/N's P.O.V.
"(Y/N)! Wake up, darnit!" A deep, manly voice shouts.

I grunt and look at the time, which makes my eyes widen.

My father storms in. "Come on, (Y/N), you're already late!" He says. His voice is calmer now.

I hop out of my bed which makes me fall on the ground. I'm so clumsy. I almost run to the closet and pull it open. Where is the uniform!?

My dad comes in again and hands me a package. Right. We ordered it last minute, so it wasn't in my closet yet. I snatch it from my dad his fingers and smile at him. He smiles back and walks out.

I change into the uniform.

(A/N)
Your Choice Doesn't Affect The Story (only your outfit most of the time, hehe). Picture from pinterest, by the way.

The uniform is a little too big, but that's okay

The uniform is a little too big, but that's okay. I'm lucky that this color compliments my (S/C) skin.

I walk to the mirror and put my (H/C) hair in a messy ponytail. Some of the hairs on the front decide to be annoying and won't be stuck in the ponytail. But right now I don't have time to fix my hair.

I run downstairs and almost trip, but luckily I caught myself. My father hands me my backpack and buttered toast. We moved to Japan because my father has new job, which pays way better than his previous job.

I grab the toast, put it in my mouth and put my backpack on my back. My father kisses my forehead. I smile and run outside.

While running I bump into someone, which makes me fall, which causes a little bit of blood on my knee.

"Ugh, watch where you're going, dork." A cute, male voice says.
"Hmph. Sorry..." I say. I look up, feeling a little guilty. The boy turns around and starts blushing for some reason.

He had orange hair with a little cute ponytail on the side. He's pretty long and skinny, actually.

"Well, are you just going to sit there or grab my freaking hand..." He mutters, which makes me realize that his hand has been in front of my face. My cheeks turn a little pink.

I grab the hand and he helps me up.

"We need to go now, or we'll be late." He mutters. He grabs my wrist tightly and pulls me with him, towards school.

Luckily someone helped me finding the school, because I was about to go to the right when we were supposed to go to the left.

Not much later we arrive. He lets go of my wrist and looks at me with his arms crossed, which makes me raise an eyebrow. He rolls with his eyes.

"Are you going to tell me your name or not." He says.
"O-Oh. Right. I'm (Y/N). (Y/N) (L/N)." I smile, which makes him pout.
"Osano Najimi." He pouts. "I'll see you around. Probably." He turns around and walks away.

I can see us talking in the future.

I walk towards the building and see a lot of different people with different hair colors and eye colors. I thought it wasn't allowed to have a different hair color than the regular ones.

I walk into the building and see the lockers. It's so different than in where I used to live. I see all different kinds of people, which makes me smile. I love it when people aren't the same, and 'normal'.

I walk to my own locker and see a different pair of shoes in it, some more books, and a paper with all my classes. Great. I see everybody grabbing the shoes in the locker and put them on, so I do the same. I really do not know how things work in here.

"The shoes you're wearing are indoor shoes. The shoes in your locker right now are outdoor shoes. You're welcome." A girl voice whispers to me.

I look at her. I see a girl with purple hair in two drill pigtails, and big watermelons. Holy damn. And I'm pretty short compared to her, or to everybody. Luckily I'm not that short that I have to look at her tits all the time. She giggles.

"You're new, aren't you? My name is Kokona, Kokona Haruka." She smiles at me.
"(Y/N) (L/N), nice to meet you." I smile back.
"Nice to meet you too, (Y/N)!" She does that cute, anime face.
"Please, call me (N/N)" I say, feeling uncomfortable with my name. People used to hate it, so I called myself (N/N).

Then my father once picked me up and called me (Embarrassing N/N), which ruined my reputation.

"Alright, (N/N). Do you already know what club your going to join?" She asks.
I tilt my head to the side and raise an eyebrow. "Club?" I ask.
"Yes, a school club."
"We didn't have those in my previous school. Just like uniforms..." I say.
"Hehe, yea, these uniforms are a little tight..." She complains, looking at her tits. I now see that it's way too tight. It must hurt.
"Mine is a little too big. They didn't have my size anymore." I say.
She giggles. "We both should—" She starts. Her eyes start to sparkle.
"We should totally adapt them! Make mine a little bigger, and yours a little smaller!" She says.

That actually sounds like a good idea, especially for her. It must be hard and annoying.

I nod. "After school?" I ask.
She shakes her head. "In the lunchbreak."
"B-But what do we wear. We will wear something else then, right?" I ask.
She giggles. "Sport uniforms?"
I giggle too. "Sounds like a plan."

Kokona her name gets called. She says goodbye to me and walks away. She's pretty nice. My eyes fall on the posters. I walk towards them to read the posters. They're all about the school clubs. Maybe I should join one...

(A/N)
Hiii! Welcome to my first, published, x reader fanfiction! About the clubs; you will take a look at almost all of the clubs. In here it's a little different; you don't get to join a club and never join again, since the boys like you. So the permanent choice for a club is somewhere in the end.

And; English isn't my first language, so if there are any grammar or spelling mistakes, please ignore them or tell me.