[Chapter 7] O-Oh, Hi, Osorõ...

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.
I walked out of the door when I said goodbye to my father. I closed the door and walked away. When I was in front of the neighbor their house, their door opened.

Two guys — I assume they are brothers — walk out of the house. The oldest one is about to walk away.

"Taro, wait for me!" The younger one says.
"Taro? Taro Yamada?" I ask, not realizing I said it out loud.
"Uhh, yesss?" The oldest one says.
"Hm? D-Did I say that out loud?" I say, realizing it.
Taro slowly nods. "How do you know my name..?" He asks.
"Oh, well, I am new to Akademi High and I overheard some girls talking about you and stuff." I ramble.
Taro raises an eyebrow but then shrugs. "And who are you?" He asks.
"(Y/N) (L/N), nice to meet you." I smile.
"Nice to meet you too." He smiles.

A smaller guy — almost as short as me — walks out.

"Taro... You said you would wait for me..." The guy says, not noticing me yet.
"Well you're lucky that (Y/N) distracted me then, I was about to walk away." He chuckles.
The short guy looks at me. "Hm? Oh! Hi there! I didn't notice you!" He says.
"It's okay." I smile.
"I'm Hanakõ Yamada, Taro his little brother." He says with an adorable smile.

He's so innocent and precious. It makes me want to protect him.

"Nice to meet you, both of you!" I say.

We all walk to school. Me and Hanakõ are talking most of the time. Taro is only talking if we would ask him something.

"Sooo, Tarooo, do you, I don't know, have a crush??" I ask with a smirk.
Taro turns a little red. "What? No. I don't." He answers.
"Are you sureeeeee? There are some pretty nice and sweet girls in the school." I say.
"I don't think someone likes me." Taro says.
"Whaaaa? Don't be ridiculous! I'm sure there's at least one girl who likes you." I say.
Hanakõ nods. "Wait, not you, right?" He asks me.

Both of the boys look at me. They have put me in an awkward spot.
If I say yes I'm kind of lying. I like Taro, just not romantically, besides, Kokona likes him. It would be wrong if I like him.

But if I say no I might break his heart. Not that he likes me, but, just... I've always hated saying no.

Then suddenly, Kokona comes up to.

"Do you, (N/N)~?" She says with a smirk.
"Wh- No. I don't even know him that well. We kind of just met, remember?" I say, looking at everybody. They all look at me and don't believe me.
"Oh- Oh come on guys. I don't have a crush." I say.
"Yet." Kokona adds, again with a smirk.

Kokona and I laugh. We all chat together and I see Kokona blushing when Taro says something. It makes me want to grab Hanakõ his wrist, walk away and leave them alone.

You know what? I will!

I grab Hanako's wrist and walk away with him. "I need to show ya something, Hanako!" I say. I look back in the corner of my eye and see his red face.

We go left and we hide behind a tree.

"E-Eh, what are you doing, (Y/N)?" He asks, confused.
"They are so cute together, don't you want them to be together?" I ask.
"I-I mean, I guess." He says shyly.

We both peek around the corner and see the two awkward beans walking to school together, talking. When I see the bullies sneaking up behind them I clench my fists.

I stand up and walk towards the bullies. They were about to push Kokona, but I pushed them first.

"(Y/N)? Why did you do that?" Taro asks.
"These 'angels' were about to push Kokona. I'm not going to let that happen." I answer.

In the meantime Hanako arrived as well.

The bullies sit up straight again and snicker. "Why are you defending that slut." One of them asks.
"She doesn't deserve to walk next to someone or have friends." Another one says.

Kokona tears up and runs away, which breaks my heart.

"Look at her. She probably got her boobs and booty done. No way she got that herself." Another one says.
"She is a nobody." Someone says, which makes me snap and punch them all multiple times.

"Nobody calls my friend a slut or says that they are a nobody, understood? Understood?!" I yell at them.

The delinquents are coming. They were always late for some reason. Their boss runs towards us and lift me to stop me from hitting them. I struggle and try to get out of his tight grip.

"Calm down." He says through gritted teeth in my ear.

After a few seconds I am much calmer and the bullies are running away. The guy puts me on the ground again. I blow some hair out of my face and cross my arms.

"Why did you do that." He asks, also crossing his arms, looking down. Damn he's tall.
"They were picking on my friend. They deserved it." I answer.

I am kind of scared. He seems like a guy who doesn't care and who will just hit a girl.

"They did deserve it, but you didn't have to do that. If a teacher saw you you would be in trouble and you could get expelled." He says.
"Why do you care anyway. You don't even know my name." I pout. I'm still angry.
"I do know your name, (Y/N), you just don't know mine. Now behave. Understood?" He demands.
"You're not my boss." I say while sticking out my tongue.

Why am I not thinking straight anymore. Why am I doing this? I'm so dead.

He clenches his fists. "Do you even know who I am?" He says. His voice is a lot deeper and scarier now. He leans forward and looks me into the eyes, which is creepy and also kind of sexy.
"No. I don't." I say, also leaning forward, also trying to be scary. Even though I'm not.
"The name 'Osorõ Shidesu' doesn't ring a bell?" He says.

I have heard about that guy. Wait. Is he...

My eyes widen and suddenly I make myself a lot smaller.

I heard a lot of stories about this guy, and they weren't happy or positive. Heck. They all end with the fact that Osorõ killed a lot of people.

He smirks. "That's right. Now behave, understood?" He says.

I nod, still shivering a little. He walks away with the others following him. When he doesn't look at me anymore I stick my tongue out to him.

"Wow, you do know how to get yourself into trouble, don't you." A familiar voice says. He chuckles. I turn around.
"Oh, hi Aso." I say. I'm still angry at those bullies.
"You do know that he's dangerous, right?" Aso says.
I shrug. "Doesn't seem that dangerous to me." I say, acting like it's nothing.

Aso chuckles. We both walk into the school.

I change my outdoor shoes for my indoor shoes and decide to look around to find Kokona. Instead I see the two missing Occult Club members walking in. They look sad. Mindless. Like a robot. They are both repeating the word 'Kill'. My eyes widen and a shiver runs down my spine. Kill who?

I decide to follow them. They both kill all of the bullies and then kill themselves. My eyes widen. Yes, they deserved to be punched, but they didn't deserve to die!?

Why would they do that!?

I'm freaking out. I turn around and bump into someone. I look up and see a guy. He is a tall guy, not that skinny. His hair is silver and straight, and his eyes are grey. We both stare at each other for a few seconds. Then he shakes his head to focus again and runs towards the bullies and the two Occult Club members.

What happened...