Ex 5

Christopher Maurice Brown:

"Don't touch my food Christopher moooove!" Summer shouted shoving me back with her elbow in the booth.

"Bruh how you gone eat all my fruit and then say I can't have none of yours?" I asked I tried reach last her but she picked her plate up extending her arm out, holding the plate away from me.

"Chris stop playing this my food." She said putting her elbow into my chest more to keep me back.

"You ate most of my food!" I say in disbelief

"Order some more! We been chilling for 4 days now and you know how i get about food Chris!"

"You right, so don't get mad and say I'm calling you fat when I order yo ass 2 meals of your own from now on." I stopped trying to reach and grab her plate, she reached over taking my glasses off my face and put them on hers.

"You looked daddyish in them I was jealous." She says picking up a strawberry putting it in her mouth. "I always dress you better than you dress me I see I'm gonna have to be the stylist for both of us."

"Uh uh sis don't do me like I cant dress cause you look good."

"Im a model baby, I'm supposed to make whatever i got on look good don't think you did something."

"Them are fighting words."

"Square up pussy." She said tossing a grape in her mouth.

"Yo Chris!" We both looked up at Justin walking into the restaurant, we purposely picked a restaurant away from the hotel so we could dodge our exes.

"Why he saying my name like we cool? Like i didn't just beat his ass?" I asked Summer

"I don't know Superman but we not doing that again so just pay attention to me, like the cute bitch I am and I'll do all the talking." She says

I rolled my eyes, "Conceited much?"

"You love it."

"Maybe you right."

"Man look my bad f-"

"Justin, we're busy it's us time gone." Summer said waving him off, and kike irritating fly the boy act like he disappeared.

"Summer?" I say

"Yes Superman?" She replied not even looking at me instead she devoured the last few pieces of fruit she had.