Ex 10

Summer Wheaton:

Summer Wheaton:

"You do understand I didn't go to rehearsal for this right?" Taraji says as the driver pulled into Chris' driveway. "I will not take ole bitch evil ass attitude today."

"Let's just all go in here like the civilized adults we are." Ellen said

"Oh we will but I will happily step out of my character if this bitch comes at Summer." Mila replied, our doors were opened and we all stepped out of the truck. There were so many cars in the driveway hopefully his family is as chill as him. Mila and Taraji followed close behind Ellen and I onto the porch, I rang the doorbell.

"I just wanna say if the family come at you reckless I'm fighting them all." Taraji mumbled

"And I'm helping." Mila chimed in

"Please do not come in here fighting cause then I have to and I don't want to." Ellen says

"And I'm pregnant bitches." I agreed

"Bitch you don't have to help." Taraji said and the door opened revealing Chris, he looked so damn good.

"Hey Summer." He says with this amazing ass smile. I returned the smile and he hugged me, here his ass go with that cologne like he already ain't fine enough."Don't be nervous they're going to love you." He mumbled in my ear. "You look so good." He added and I blushed looking up at him wrapping my arms around his neck hugging him tightly. His arms embraced me even tighter.

"We'll make another baby why don't ya." Mila said and we both pulled away from the hug.

"Wassup y'all, Mi casa-"

"I don't want this casa until ole bitch gone." Taraji said cutting him off.

"This bitch always being mean." Ellen mumbled, she patted Chris' chest letting herself in. Mila and Taraji didn't even acknowledge him, they just let themselves in.

"Yeah they're still upset with you." I say closing the door behind me, he nodded understanding.

"Come on so I can introduce you to my family." He said placing his arm over my shoulder leading me through the living room, he walked me through the kitchen and we found Mila, Taraji, and Ellen in the dining room with everyone else.

"Chris who are these white people?" A lady with the same accent as Rihanna asked.

"No she didn't just call me white.." Mila said eyes wide in disbelief.