Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 19

𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗽𝗼𝘃

I woke up and looked at the right side of my bed to see Taehyung sleeping, who was almost falling off the bed.
I gently pulled him closer, trying not to wake him up,
I wonder how Taehyung even got to my room..
Eh whatever.

I was about to stand, but then Taehyung rolled over closer and put his leg on my chest.
I nervously tried to take off his leg off.
It was no use..so I decided to wake him up.
Before even tapping his shoulder a pitchy and loud scream came from the next room.
Taehyung jumped as he woke up.

He sheepishly rubs his eyes,
"K-kookie?"he says confused
"Did you scream?WAIT! Why am I here?!"
He yells,jumping off the bed.
"I thought you knew! And no, it came from next door."
I say, frustrated.
I quickly pull him outside the room and see what happened next door.
The door was half open so I slowly peeked to see a crying Yoongi,who was being hugged by jimin.
Hoseok, Jin and Namjoon hyung were in the corner.

Taehyung heard the cries and pushed me to get inside, ended him being on top of me..
All eyes were on eyes after the thud even the teary Yoongi was staring.
But jimin..that boy was in his own world, staring and comforting Yoongi.

𝗝𝗶𝗻 𝗽𝗼𝘃

Jimin turned around when hearing Taehyung asking why yoon was crying, but quickly turned to look back at Yoongi.
I the videos to Jungkook and Taehyung.
"They were stalking Yoongi and got roof of his omega dna."I said.
I slowly swiped to the last video which was basically the video where that sick person video taped Yoongi getting help by jimin..by having sex.
"They also basically got porn of those two"
Namjoon said.
Taehyung gasped and looked back at Yoongi who's face was red from crying.

"I-I'm *hic* sorry j-jimin~it all my fault..I-i should've *hic* not have asked you t-to help *hic* me~"Yoongi cried as he increased the grip on jimin's shirt.
"I'm sorry I-I ended your *hic* career~"
Yoongi sobbed.
"Hyung, baby..don't say these things it wasn't your fault.. this will just be a problem for like weeks, I promise.."jimin said as Yoongi  continued to sob
"Yoongi, Yoongi look at me...look at me..I promise , you don't have to worry..and if something happens I'll protect you and-and love you."jimin said caressing yoongi's cheek.
He even forgot we were here and kissed Yoongi on the lips.
I slowly formed a smile on my face , looking at those two.
Yoongi breathed heavily and hugged jimin tightly.
"I love you.."Yoongi said quietly.