Episode 10

The Winds of Winter

Jon Snow: What is that?

Davos Seaworth: Tell him! Tell him who it belonged to.

Melisandre: The Princess Shireen.

Davos Seaworth: Tell him what you did to her! TELL HIM!

Melisandre: We burnt her at the stake.

Davos Seaworth: Why?

Melisandre: The army was trapped, the horses were dying! It was the only way.

Davos Seaworth: You burned a little girl alive!

Melisandre: I only do what my lord commands me!

Davos Seaworth: If he commands you to burn children, your lord is evil!

Melisandre: We are standing here because of him. Jon Snow is alive because the Lord willed it.

Davos Seaworth: I loved that girl! Like she was my own! She was good, she was kind and you killed her!

Melisandre: So did her father. So did her mother. Her own blood knew it was the only way!

Davos Seaworth: The only way for what? They all died anyway! You told everyone Stannis was the one, you had him believing it, all of them fooled, and you lied!

Melisandre: I didn't lie! I was wrong.

Davos Seaworth: Aye. You were wrong. How many died because you were wrong? (to Jon) I ask your leave to execute this woman for murder. She admits to the crime.

Jon Snow: Do you have anything to say for yourself?

Melisandre: I've been ready to die for many years. If the Lord was done with me, so be it, but he's not. You've seen the Night King, Jon Snow. You know the great war is still to come. You know the army of the dead will be upon us soon. And you know I can help you win that war.

Jon Snow: Ride south today. If you return to the North, I'll have you hanged as a murderer.

Davos Seaworth: If you ever come back this way, I'll execute you myself!

Jon Snow: I'm having the lord's chamber prepared for you.

Sansa Stark: Mother and Father's room? You should take it.

Jon Snow: I'm not a Stark.

Sansa Stark: You are to me.

Jon Snow: You're the Lady of Winterfell. You deserve it. We're standing here because of you. The battle was lost until the Knights of the Vale rode in. They came because of you. You told me Lord Baelish sold you to the Boltons.

Sansa Stark: He did.

Jon Snow: And you trust him?

Sansa Stark: Only a fool would trust Littlefinger. I should have told you about him, about the Knights of the Vale. I'm sorry.

Jon Snow: We need to trust each other. We can't fight a war amongst ourselves. We have so many enemies now.

Sansa Stark: Jon. A raven came from the Citadel. A white raven...Winter is here.

Jon Snow: Well, Father always promised, didn't he?

Olenna Tyrell: The last time a Tyrell came to Dorne, he was assassinated. A hundred red scorpions, was it?

Ellaria Sand: You have nothing to fear from us, Lady Olenna.

Olenna Tyrell: You murder your own Prince, but you expect me to trust you?