A Cup of Tea a Good Movie and a Tall Handsome Man

I'm aware of its short length, but I haven't really gotten the vibe that it's a well plotted story. Hope you like it so far, please feel free to give me feedback! I look forward to it.

Chapter 6.

Carefully stretching her knees out onto the shortly trimmed grass, Ruby repressed a yawn before sipping on her large mug of tea. It was a warm day, and The Count Of Monte Cristo had been calling her name.

She set her laptop out on her lap and plugged in her earphones. The movie began and just when the scene at which the escape plan begins-when things are really getting interesting- Ruby was interrupted. By a dog.

The puppy came over and wagged his cute little tail at her, overly excited at making a new friend. She repressed a smile, and calmly reached over for his collar.

Property of: Mathew L.J.

Hmm. No last name, how am I suppose to know who this puppy belongs to?

She looked around hoping to catch a glimpse of this Mathew the dog belonged to. Yet not a wandering, clueless soul was to be found.

Ruby decided to spend a bit of her time playing with the puppy, conveniently placing her laptop beside her, and simply rubbing his belly.

She looked up at the sudden sound of heavy breathing- as she, herself, found it momentarily hard to breath.

Mathew L. Johnson.