~Goddamn O'Driscolls~

There you stood with a smile on your face as he came into view, like a sly fox you gently tiptoed towards the dusty road, a predator hunting for its prey, followed by three men.
"Okay boys, you know the drill" You staited rubbing your hands together with greed as they scattered away towards their horses. Your hands tugged up your dress slightly and you rushed towards the road, one lonely carriage said to have quite a taking inside.

You cried out towards the man "Mister, Mister, please" tears welling in your eyes, quite a young man not too much to handle. The man called upon his horses pulling at the reins tightly "My daughter sir, she ain't well" You cried and begged, "She's dying mister please, she's my only daughter after my others died, oh my baby!" You weakly dabbed at your eyes with a handkerchief, the man made his way down to you slowly and cautiously. You placed a hand upon the carriage and took a deep breath.
"She's in the woods sir, over there!" You pointed a delicate finger towards the direction you'd run from collapsing against the carriage melodramatically.

The man without hesitation walked over towards the woods steadily. You waited until he was a few metres away and then climbed upon the carriage quickly but quietly.
"Heyah!" You encouraged the horses to gallop whipping them with the reigns, they started to gallop away from behind you heard the man shout then two gunshots echoed through the small valley, horses started riding after you obviously your men.
You yelled towards them "Come on boys, my father has to be proud of this taking!" laughing to yourself.

You slowed down the carriage stopping about half a mile away from the crime scene, you jumped from the carriage as your men came to a stop behind you.
"Open her up!" You called walking towards the back your men were already on the command, off their horses as soon as you ordered it.
The lock was shot open and a frustrated sigh came from the mouths of all three of your companions.
"There ain't much boss but there's enough," One of them said taking out the cash which you snatched.
"Everyone gets their equal amounts once I'm back to my father" You lied placing your foot against the wooden wheel the men watched as you pulled up your skirt to your thigh slipping the money in a garter that matched the blood red colour of your dress, the men started and their minds were filled with fantasies clouding their priorities.

Suddenly from nowhere, a bullet flew through the stomach of the nearest companion who then fell to the ground with a groan and bled out on the floor, you got yourself onto the nearest horse possible bullets flying but not towards you. All men were now injured in some kind of way as you sped off into the distance as quickly as possible looking behind you as two men on horseback followed, both wearing bandanas to hide their identity.

"Come on!" You yelled at the horse taking a sharp corner and continuing on, over a train track, past a station, over hills, towards Valentine, but the men were still hot on your tale. You could tell by the slowing of your horse that it was losing stamina rapidly. But you pushed it onwards you took another corner coming into contact with a deer jumping out from behind a rock causing your horse to rear and throw you off, spooked, it ran away and there was no way of getting it back now.

You ran onwards, behind a large rock waiting for a while as you heard thundering hooves come past and leave into the distance, you took a sigh of relief and started to walk away when you heard soft hooves stalking towards you and the sound of a revolver being cocked.
"Stay still" A deep voice ordered, a deep familiar voice in fact, probably just another lawman you'd come into contact with.

"Put your hands behind your back" the voice ordered, you smiled.
"Sir, I think you have me confused with someone else, those men were trying to do...ungodly...unholy things to me sir," You said pathetically trying to gain some pity. A chuckle came from the man, a deep, sinister chuckle. You turned suddenly slamming your hand against the gun which fell to the ground beside the man as he was caught off guard.