In His Warm Embrace

Reader x Inuzuka Kiba
+(NaruHina)

C h a p t e r⠀O n e

It's been a while since all of you gathered, you were all busy doing the high-ranked missions Tsunade, the hokage has given you. You guys decided to hold a party since it's been so long since you all did something together. Ino offered for everyone to come to her house since she loved parties. More like, she wanted to play those party games that could be fun, or annoying depending on what happens. She betted on the chance to make out with Sasuke.

The rookie ten (including you who's the tenth) were invited to the party. Before becoming chuunins and jounins you guys were always together. You were all in the same class at ninja academy and you trained together a lot. Now you finally reunion and get to have some fun together. Everybody arrived at Ino's house, you were one of the first ones there since you were excited about the party since last night. For you, it was always nice to spend time with your friends. Hinata and Sakura were a bit late, since they spent time picking out their best clothes to look good in front of their crushes (Naruto and Sasuke).

After everyone arrived, you all sat down at the dinning table and chatted while having some nice food. They all talked about their missions and adventures. You enjoyed listening to their stories and spoke about your own adventures too. It was strange, you hadn't seen some of them for such a long time, but it felt like you were never even separated.

The food was now all gone and you guys had chatted heaps. Ino smirked and stood up. "Now's time for some party games! Are ya all ready for the fun?" She shouted enthusiastically. Naruto and Kiba cheered, while Shikamaru and Sasuke sat down on the carpet apathetically. "What a drag..." Shikamaru groaned, lying down and starring at the ceiling with the always nonchalant look on his face.

"Let's start off with truth or dare!" Ino suggested, since no one else acted as enthusiastic as her. Although Sakura and Hinata were secretly excited, since they were happy that they to see their crushes and spend time with them. They probably hoped to be able to do something with them, too. "I'll start us off then." Sakura said, smiling. "Naruto, truth or dare?" Naruto blurted out "DARE!" without even thinking. He'd rather act than speak, that's Naruto for ya. "Hmm... I dare you to kiss Hinata on the cheek." Sakura said, giggling. She probably had a clue about Hinata having a crush on him and was secretly planning to push Naruto to Hinata so that he wouldn't interfere her trying to approach Sasuke.

Hinata blushed deeply as she heard what the dare was, she look like she was about to faint. Naruto turned red as he approached Hinata. "It's a dare so I guess I have to do it..." Naruto gave Hinata a soft kiss on her cheek, a lot gentler than what you'd expect. You could see Hinata's whole face turn bright red, as she fainted onto the carpet.

Naruto smirked, "now it's my turn. [y/n], truth or dare? Seeing the smirk on his face, you decided to not say dare because you had a feeling that he was gonna make you do something daring. "Truth." You said calmly. Naruto looked disappointed for a second, but then the smirk reappeared on his face soon. "Who do you think is the sexiest boy here?" He asked teasingly.

You paused for a moment because you didn't know what to say. You had a crush on Kiba, since he was always so kind towards you and you loved his smile... It was so adorable. You also somehow thought Shikamaru was really cool. To you Shikamaru was cooler than Sasuke, how he's so sharp and calm made you like him. You admired his intelligence, too. But of course you couldn't say either of them. How embarrassing would that be?

After thinking for a very long time, everyone seemed to be annoyed, desperately wanting your answer. You thought you'd just say the most popular boy amongst all of them, the one with millions of fangirls, even though you had no interest in him. "Sasuke." You lied. Sasuke blushed slightly after hearing your response, not knowing that it was a lie. Shikamaru though, seemed like he figured out that you were lying. He smirked at you and lied back down to sleep.

Ino desperately wanted to be next, so you decided to skip your own turn, since you didn't have much good dares in your mind anyway. Ino looked around the room, "hmm... who hasn't had a turn yet... Kiba! Truth or dare?" She asked, chuckling. Kiba looked happy that he finally got to do something. "Dare." He replied, grinning. Ino probably had something in mind, she smirked as she looked at you. "I dare you to hug [y/n] for 5 minutes."

Your cheeks turned pink, "I-I never expected this to happen... does Ino know about my secret?!" You thought to yourself. Surprisingly, Kiba was turning red. You expected him to get over this quickly, he didn't seem like the type who gets embarrassed over a hug. You could never guess that he secretly had a crush on you, too.

Kiba crawled towards you and wrapped his arms around you. A pink blush spread across your face as you felt his body touching yours. Your entire face turned red when you realised that Kiba was blushing as terribly as you were. "He's so cute..." You thought to yourself. The 5 minutes was silent between the two of you, the only noise was Ino, Naruto and the others teasing about how cute you guys were. They said it loud enough so you and Kiba could hear. "Damn it... they're doing this on purpose!" You cried to yourself, blushing even harder.

You two never stopped blushing during the 5 minutes, even after it ended, your faces remained red. "Geez, you two should just get a room." Shikamaru teased. Kiba flushed, "shut up Shikamaru!" He shouted. The two of slowly moved away from each other.