I Love You

Reader x Kiba/Shikamaru

C h a p t e r⠀S i x (The End)

"Ahh, it's 10:00pm already! We haven't partied together for so long, today was fun!" Ino said, smiling. Everyone agreed happily, but they all had a sign of sadness on their face. "Let's party together again next time! I'm sure we'll get the chance to..." Naruto insisted, trying to change the atmosphere. "Y-Yeah... Let's gather and play games together again." Hinata said softly. Naruto smiled at her as she blushed. You laughed, "even Hinata says so! So see you guys again soon." Everyone smiled as you all departed from Ino's house. As you walked along the silent streets of Konoha Village...

Kiba's Ending:⠀⠀

You heard someone calling your name. "[y/n]! Wait for me..." You turned around to see Kiba as he ran towards you. "Kiba?! What's wrong? Did you have something to tell me?" He stopped right before you. "I... Uh... I just wanted to spend more time with you..." He stuttered. His cheeks were tinted pink as he tried to look away from you.

You looked at him in astonishment. "H-He wants to be with me for longer...? Why would he? Could it be that he feels the same way as I do...?" You thought to yourself silently. "W-Why do you want to spend more time with me? I mean, we can gather again in a month or so and we'll see each other again." You said softly. "But I want to be alone with you! I can't wait for a month, either..." Kiba exclaimed. A pink blush spread across your face the moment those words rolled off his tongue.

Kiba's face was stained with a bright red blush after he realised what he had just said. There was silence between the two of you for a while. You decided to break the silence, and ask him again. "Kiba... why do you want to be with me?"

He looked at you seriously, "you really can't tell?" He asked exasperatedly. You turned away, trying your best not to get your hopes up. "N-No... Why is it?" It took every ounce of your willpower to stop yourself from just pulling him in and hug him tightly. Kiba suddenly mumbled something under his breath that you couldn't hear. You leaned in towards him, "eh? what?" He pulled back, blushing and looking away.

"Kiba... tell me! Why is it?" He gives a long pause, then pulls you into an embrace. "Because I... I like you! I love you [y/n]... I've always loved you..." You blush heavily, startled at his sudden confession. His face was so close to yours that you could feel his hot breath. "Kiba... I-" before you could finish your sentence, he kisses you passionately. You close your eyes and place your arms around him, hugging him tightly. As he broke the kiss, you whisper softly into his ear, "Kiba... I love you too."

-------------------------------------------------

Shikamaru's Ending:

You realised that Shikamaru's house was in the same direction as yours so you suggested to walk together. "Huh? Walk together? Well, I don't really mind..." He said, yawning. "Sleepy already? I'm still so energised that I think don't even need to get any sleep tonight." You said cheerfully. "You're so lively..." Shikamaru replied as he yawned again.

After a few minutes of walking, you suddenly felt raindrops falling onto your face and the next moment a storm started. You were panicking. "What do I do? My house is still far away..." Shikamaru sighed and grabbed your hand, pulling you towards his house. "Geez, so troublesome... you can come to my house..." You blushed slightly as you felt the warmth of his hand on yours. Slowly, you followed him into the house.

"Shikamaru! I told you not to come back so late!" Shikamaru's mother yelled angrily. She stopped yelling when she saw you. "Oh, a friend? How rare for Shikamaru to bring a friend home, and a girl too... are you going to spend the night here?" You were nervous since you were visiting a guy's house at late night. "T-There's a huge storm and my house is still far away, so Shikamaru let me in..." You stammered. "Oh I see, well then make yourself at home. It's nice to know that my son actually has a girl friend except for Ino." She said smiling.

You looked around and realised that Shikamaru was no where to be seen. "What?! He tells me to come into his house and disappears just like that?" You thought to yourself. Shikamaru's mum pointed to the corner. "If you're looking for Shikamaru he's probably in his room, it's just over there." You thanked her and walked over to his room.

You knocked on the door but there was no reply. You opened the door quietly and tip-toed inside. "Shikamaru...?" You looked around the room searching for him, your eyes stopping at the corner where he was sleeping soundly. "Geez... was he really that tired?" You walked over and sat next to him, blushing in response when you felt his shoulder suddenly touch yours.

You sat still until Shikamaru suddenly started muttering something in his sleep. You thought it would be funny to listen and tell him when he wakes up so you leaned your face closer to him and listened carefully. "[y/n]..." Your cheeks turned bright red as you heard him mutter your name. "I... love you..." You blushed deeper after hearing what he said. "Wait, did he just say he loves me?!" The more you thought about it, the redder your face became. You stared at him nervously and kissed him gently. "Shikamaru... I love you too." You whispered as you closed your eyes and rested your head on his shoulder.