chapter 8

"Don't do something you'd regret, doll

"Don't do something you'd regret, doll."

~third person's p.o.v~

Y/n was beyond drunk. She had managed to get her hands on some alcohol by sweet talking that movie star looking boy at the DX.

June on the other hand had just gotten back from a late night swim in the pool and she wasn't expecting to find her best friend drunk out of her mind, but that's exactly what she saw.

"Y/n, are you okay?! What are you doing on the floor?"

"Do you remember when I shot that guy?" Y/n giggled as she brought the vodka bottle up to her lips.

"Not even using shot glasses? You're on a new level of washed up celebrity huh?" June sat down on her temporary bed and sighed.

"BAM! I lifted up this gun and he was just dead. Isn't is amazing?" Y/n spun the gun on her finger and June's eyes widened.

"Guns and alcohol don't mix well, Y/n. I think it's time for you to give me that gun!" June slowly approached her friend and Y/n put the gun just out of her reach.

"Not so fast, honey! Careful, I could shoot you." She cackled, playfully aiming the gun at her own head. June at this point was panicking.

"Safety off. Isn't it fascinating what I could do with this gun? One pull of the trigger-"

"Put the gun down right now or I take your alcohol away." June spoke calmly. Y/n pouted.

"You're no fun, June Bug. I'll put it down for you though since you're my favorite." Y/n sighed, and soon the safety was back on and she had dropped the gun next to her.

"I need a drink." June muttered.

"Then let's go get one."

-

"I can't believe we're here! Again!" June yelled drunkenly over the music blaring in the bar. Y/n simply smirked.

"It's addicting, right? The adrenaline of being around all these people and being this wasted!"

"Back already?" A familiar voice spoke behind Y/n and she felt her heart speed up from joy.

"Dallas, baby!" Y/n exclaimed, wrapping her arms around his neck and leaning into him. Dallas was a bit surprised but chuckled.

"How drunk are you?" He asked. Y/n could smell the alcohol on his breath though.

"I don't know, I could ask the same thing." She looked up at him, their faces close together.

She let her hands run through his hair as she leaned closer and Dallas had to bite back a groan. Had he ever thought a movie star on the run would be all over him like this in such a drunk state? No, but here they were.

"Don't do something you'd regret, doll." He breathed. Y/n smiled dangerously.

"Will you regret it?"

"No." He couldn't bring himself to leave her touch.

"That's all I needed to hear."

Y/n brought their lips together and Dallas lost all control. Usually he was the one that made girls weak at the knees, but this was a movie star! Could you blame him for feeling shaky all of the sudden?

Y/n must've sensed this because she parted from him, sitting him down on a bar stool.

"Loosen up, won't you baby?" She giggled and he craved her touch. He didn't know how to act, he was a complete drunken mess under her gaze.

"Are you scared?" She trailed her finger down his chest and his breath hitched. It was almost like she could read his mind.

"N-no."

"Are you sure, angel?"

Y/n really came alive when she was drunk, didn't she?

"I'm great." He struggled to talk. Y/n raised an eyebrow.

"If that's the case, take control. Come on, I've seen you here before. The girls adore you and I know you're not some pushover. It should be easy for you to be dominant." She was laughing throughout her statement and Dallas almost felt embarrassed.

He covered it up by taking Y/n's advice though.

His hands gripped at her waist and soon their lips were moving in sync again. Y/n smiled against his lips, parting for a split second just to mumble something.

"That's more like it." She spoke the words against his lips and he felt a sense of pride. How many people in Tulsa could say they made out with a movie star? That a movie star happily kissed them first?

The kiss deepened and Y/n was practically straddling Dallas when they were interrupted.

"Jesus Y/n, why is your tongue down this guy's throat? Didn't you guys just meet?"

Y/n parted with a groan, rolling her eyes.

"June, why can't I have some fun?"

"I might be drunk but I'm sober enough to know that you'll regret this tomorrow."

"He's too good to resist." Y/n pouted at June as she gripped the collar of Dallas's shirt. Dallas had to admit, he liked how controlling Y/n was in this moment.

"We should be heading out before you get alcohol poisoning." June tried to convince her.

Y/n on the other hand had taken to trailing kisses along Dallas's jawline. The boy tried his hardest to hold back sounds of pleasure, but it was difficult considering what was happening.

"Give me ten minutes, June. I think we could finish in that time, right baby?"

Before Dallas could input his opinion June grabbed her friend by the back of her shirt and dragged her away from the drunk boy, much to both of their dismay.

"Wait, I wanted to-"

"Fuck him, yeah we know."

"You're no fun! Put me back in his arms!" Y/n swooned, sighing dreamily at the thought of the teenage boy holding her.

"No! I'm putting you in bed!"

"You suck."

"You'll thank me tomorrow."