Chapter 1: An Unkown Guy! The Base's Destruction and Escaping

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers. Here is chapter 1 of this story and by the title of this chapter you should know what's going to happen in this,

Now with that said, let the reading begin.)

3rd P.O.V
Three Months After the Incident

"After what happened three months ago the object suddenly changed as it became less of a rock as it is now an egg like structure, Braxten arrives as he sees what was reported to him and he looks as the things is staying in the glowing state instead of emitting and he looks at the destroyed equipment that happened three months ago, he walks to the scientists that were assigned to watch the object as they look at him.....................
Braxten: "Is this what happened three months ago?"
Male Scientist 1: "Yes, we couldn't reach you cause whatever this thing was doing knocked out the power to communication for that long. We were lucky it was a week later from this month."
Braxten: "Damn. Well, how is it now?"
Female Scientist 1: "Well, it's no longer a rock. It's like an egg."
Braxten: "An egg?"
Female Scientist 1: "And aura and power levels are off the charts, and confirmation of a life form inside is 100%. Listen."
......................she activates the heartbeat monitor and then the heartbeat is heard as he couldn't believe the object he found isn't a rock, but an egg that formed. Braxten walks in the room to get a closer look, then as he goes to touch it it glows brighter as he jumps in surprise and he gets pulled back.....................
Male Scientist 2: "Careful sir, this thing shocked the last guy who touched it. He had to be taken to a hospital for that."
Braxten: "What does it mean with it still glowing instead?"
Male Scientist 2: "I don't know. But, whatever it is it's unknown."
......................as he said that it starts glowing in and out again as electricity goes outta it again, Braxten takes cover again as he looks behind a window. Then a crack sound is heard and Braxten's eyes widen.....................
Braxten: "It's hatching. GET A SECURITY FORCE IN HERE!"
.......................soldiers arrive with guns as they pointed it at the egg, then as it continues it cracked as it stopped glowing and the electric surge stopped. They get confused, but the egg breaks open making the soldiers more alarmed. When they keep looking, something is seen coming out as a guy at teenaged age comes out covered in blue slime as it comes off his body, then guards pointed their guns down and acouple of scientists went to the guy. A female scientist goes on the egg to get to the guy as she has a towel and cleans him off......................
Braxten: "Did that kid just come out of an egg?"
Male Scientist 1: "I'm still shocked as you are sir, but how can a human boy be in this."
Male Scientist 2: "I don't think he's human if he hatched from that egg."
........................the female scientist cleans him still, a guard runs up the scaffolding as he gets a closer look himself. Then the guy starts groaning.....................
Female Scientist 2: "Excuse me, sir? Are you okay? Do you not feel well?"
Security Guard 1: "Hey kid."
Female Scientist 2: "Hey. Can you hear me?"
.........................the blue slime goes off his body as his hair is black with a silver like highlights, then he looks at the woman she saw his eyes Amber like as he looked at her. The the guard brings out a flashlight as he switches it to blinking mode.......................
Security Guard 1: "This'll get his attention. *points the light at him* Hey kid."
Female Scientist 2: *looks at him angry* "Don't do that!"
..........................he looks at the guards light as his pupils get small and he yells in pain, then a scientist took the light away.................
Male Scientist 3: "She said don't do that!"
Female Scientist 2: "Are you okay? Can you see well?"
...........................he lets out a battle like roar as everyone hears it and then glowing blue veins appear on his body as his eyes glows blue along with the highlights in his hair and at the same time electricity comes off his body like a wave attack as it pushes the scientists and guard away, destroying the scaffolding along with everything else in the room as everyone gets knocked down, the guy gets out as he walks through the facility. He sees the doors out of the building in the distance as he walks towards, Braxten brings out a remote as he pushes a speaker button......................
Braxten: "Lock down facility. Specimen escaped."
............................the doors close as the guy stops and alarm lights lit up to room, he gets angry as he punches the door and goes to open it with his bare hands making sparks happen as it opens......................
A.I.: "Attention! Bulkhead door opening to the North side."
Braxten: "WHAT?!?!?"
............................the guy roars again as he continues to open the door, he walks out as he sees the ocean in the distance. He smiles deviously as he runs towards it and jumps in the water as he swims away. Some guards along with Braxten who has cuts on his face from glass breaking runs out as they see a trail of that blue stuff in the water as it washes off the guy's body......................
Braxten: "Get me Ironwood!"
Security Guard 2: "Yes sir."
.............................Ironwood arrives as he saw the object broken as the blue substance in it starts leaking out, he saw the destruction that was done as he growls. He looks at the footage as he saw how it happened and couldn't see more cause of the cameras were destroyed before it shown him escaping, then Ironwood looks at Braxten.......................
Ironwood: "I need you to find this guy, not injured or killed. Understand?"
Braxten: "Yes sir General."

Timeskip-Acouple Days Later

.............................after the incident acouple of guys who work for Atlas are looking over the video of the guy when he let out that horrifying roar before he escaped as they go through the video over and over again as they analyze it......................
Atlas Scientist 1: "That was one scary yell. But, why did it look like he was roaring?"
Atlas Scientist 2: "Don't know. But, he did look scary, there's not even enough footage to analyze."
..............................then as the other scientist types in something as he starts saving the audio of the guy yelling and he saves it.........................
Atlas Scientist 2: "Hey what're you doing?"
Atlas Scientist 3: "I thought we could save an audio file on his voice so we can identify it to find him."
Atlas Scientist 1: "But, what can saving his voice when he yells gonna help with anything. And besides-*looks at his computer screen* Did you search for an identification?"
Atlas Scientist 3: *looks at the screen* "I must've accidentally activated the voice search, but it's probably not gonna find something."
...............................but, then a sound is heard as they look to see it says the words 'Recognized Match' as they get confused as they gather at the computer.....................
Atlas Scientist 2: "A match? What voice did it recognized?"
................................he types on it as it searched for a file and they wait until it popped up that it's coming from something that hasn't been opened in a while; the Monster Files......................
Atlas Scientist 1: "Monster Files?"
Atlas Scientist 3: "I'm gonna listen for a sec."
................................he puts on some headphones as he listens, then as the other two watch him. As he listens his eyes widen in terror as he looks at them scared and they get confused."
Atlas Scientist 1: "What?"
Atlas Scientist 2: "What is it?"
Atlas Scientist 3: "Ironwood has got to know about this! Now!"

To be continued..................

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this let me know and with that said, see y'all next time.)