Chapter 3: Spreading the Word! Arriving in Vale

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers here is chapter 3 of this story and by the title of this chapter you should know what's going to happen in this chapter,

Now with that said, let the reading begin.)

3rd P.O.V

"Everyone at Beacon is in the Amphitheater as they are announced something urgent as Teams RWBY, JNPR, and CFVY arrives as they see everyone there. Team RWBY and JNPR noticed each other as they walked up to each other and they stood together as Ruby looks around curiously as she's confused......................
Ruby: "What's going on? Why is everyone here?"
Jaune: "I'm curious myself."
Pyrrha: "Well whatever it is, Atlas Military is here as well."
Weiss: "Atlas Military? Why are they here?"
Blake: "We're gonna find out."
......................Ironwood walks on the stage as everyone looks at him and they quiet down as the video screen appears and he looks at them.....................
Ironwood: "Hello everyone, I know you're probably confused why all of you is here and why this announcement was made as well as me being here. Well, it is urgent and important so listen up. About three months ago an unknown object was found by fisherman in the ocean, they didn't know what it was so a research team was assigned to figure out what it is, then three months later the object was confirmed rock at first. But, turned into a giant egg as it hatched; and what came out was a guy. *everyone starts talking* Then when they tried talking to the guy, *points at the screen* this happened."
......................they played the security video as the guy does the roar as he glows and electricity comes off his body as it destroyed the camera as it ended there, everyone gets confused as Ironwood looks at them.....................
Ironwood: "We thought this guy was nothing as this was a semblance, but a research team was working on it and he accidentally hit a voice search as it became a match to something that was unexpected to me and to you all. It was from a file that was completely unexpected, and the voice from that file was a roar, this roar."

(A/N: The roar at 0:33 to 0:43.)

......................everyone's eyes widen as they heard the file as its Godzilla's roar, everyone was curious why that roar file was played and Ironwood sighs.....................
Ironwood: "It matched the roar with Godzilla and this scientist's speculation is what I believed was confirmed, this guy isn't human. He is a Godzilla Faunus."
......................everyone became amazed as they look at each other......................
Random Male Student 1: "A Godzilla Faunus? How?"
Random Male Student 2: "No way, how is that possible?"
Random Female Student 1: "Godzilla died a long time ago and now there's a Faunus of his species."
......................Team RWBY and JNPR are surprised as well......................
Ruby: "Wow, a Godzilla Faunus. That sounds cool."
Weiss: "But, the question is will he be on our side?"
Pyrrha: "People said Godzilla died years ago from protecting us, who knows if he is."
Blake: "Let's not forget about the other Godzilla before that one who intentionally killed everyone. It knew what it was doing."
Jaune: "I remember that one, that one was the scariest of all since he had undead like eyes."
Yang: "It'll just have to be seen if he's on our side."

Cinder P.O.V

......................Cinder walks away secretly without being seen as she became interested, Mercury and Emerald appears as she looks at them with her arms crossed.....................
Cinder: "Now that is interesting."
Mercury: "A Godzilla Faunus. That is kinda scary since we don't know what his intentions are."
Cinder: "I'm pretty sure Salem would like to hear this."
Emerald: "What do you think she'll do?"
Cinder: "We'll just have to see, it's time we pay her a visit to tell her what's going on."

Godzilla Faunus P.O.V
Timeskip-A Day Later
Location-Outskirts of Vale

......................along the way the Godzilla Faunus is heading to a random location as he kills Grimm in his way and he is now battling a Alpha Beowolve as he grabs the top and bottom jaw as he starts pulling with force and it mouth breaks apart as the head get split in two and it dies as he growls in anger, he continues walking as he goes last some trees. He sees light in the distance as he walks there and he sees a city in the distance as he breathes hard, he heads there as he gets closer he sees four guys standing there as they noticed him........................
Thug 1: "Hey, look at this guy."
Thug 2: "Look at his outfit."
Thug 3: "Hey buddy, ain't it too early for wearing costumes? It's not Halloween."
......................he ignores them as he walks off, but then he felt a hand touch him as he gets turned around by the one of the thugs as he is surrounded.........................
Thug 4: "Hey asshole don't ignore us."
Thug 2: "You think you're tough don't-"
......................he gets punched by the Godzilla Faunus as he flies and crashes into the wall as he slides down unconscious, one thug gets angry and lunches him to punch him, but felt so much pain as he did since the Godzilla Faunus didn't flinch. He gets back handed as he flies into a trash can, one thug grabs a knife as he stabs him and it breaks on contact, he gets elbowed in the face as he falls on the ground as he's knocked out and he looks at the last thug.......................
Godzilla Faunus: "What are you gonna do?"
.......................the thug gets scared as he runs off, the Godzilla Faunus walks further into the city as he looks around.....................

3rd P.O.V
Atlas Science Room

......................in Atlas the same scientist is looking at the video again as he tries to understand the power of the Godzilla Faunus, but then as he does a beeping is heard on a computer as he goes towards it to find out if a Mach has been made. But, it was an alert as he types on the keyboard and sees that a volcano starts erupting and he gets confused.........................
Atlas Scientist: "Strange, first that Godzilla Faunus appearing and now this Volcano erupting. What's going on?"
......................he calls the military as he tells them the situation of what's happening with the volcano."

To be continued......................

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this let me know and with that said, see y'all next time.)