Teldryn Sero x Sad!Reader

Art is mine~

QUESTION: Do you all ever just have sad days? Like a day you're just really sad for no reason? Or is that just me? (I don't think it's depression because I don't have depression.)

I woke up, stretching and yawning. I frowned. Today seemed off. I felt sad and morose. I sighed and got out of bed. I looked at myself in the mirror. I walked out of my room, going to the kitchen. Teldryn must still be sleeping. I quietly made f/b (Favorite breakfast) and sat on the couch, eating it boredly.

"Well, good morning. You're up early." I sighed in response to the hot- erm... Dark Elf's voice. He sat next to me.

"Um, are you okay?" I looked away from his goggled gaze.

"Fine, fine...Ignore me." I quietly ate my food, when I was done, I broke down in a crying fit, surprising Teldryn. 

"Um...You're not okay. What's wrong?" I didn't reply. He sighed and rolled his eyes, then got up and left for a minute, returning with a giant teddy bear that was taller than me. He set it beside me.

"Talk to Mr. Furapist." He said. I looked at him weirdly, but hugged the bear.

"I'm just..." I started.

"Having a sad day?" He asked, knowing of my sad days.

"Yes..." He grabbed my hand, then made me stand up. Instead, I slipped on the dang bear, falling forward.  Teldryn pulled me up.

"Careful!" He shouted harshly.

"Sigh." Teldryn pulled me close, then brought me outside. He started walking Riverwood. 

"Where are we going..." I mumbled.

"A place that always makes me happy. Well,...While in Skyrim." He replied. Soon, we were standing in front of a sign.

"Welcome to Faendal's Sweet Treats!"I stared at the ice cream designed sign, looking at Teldryn with uncertainty. 

"An ice cream shop?" Teldryn pulled me inside without hesitation. He must like ice cream then? We both were seated on stools placed in front of the counter. Faendal went up to us with a smile. I chuckled slightly as I saw he was wearing pink, white and blue with yellow accents for an apron with a nice hat with the same colors.

"Hey, Y/n. You look pretty down. Want a sundae? It's on the house." Teldryn grinned excitedly.

"I guess.." I replied. Faendal left to go make the sundae.

"Teldryn, I don't understand how this is supposed to make me happy. Sure, it makes you happy, but not so much me." I told him.

"You haven't even tried the ice cream." The elf replied. I sighed and laid my head on the counter. Teldryn stroked my back.

"Here you are, miss L/n!" Faendal gently placed the giant banana sundae in front of me. I could see Teldryn's eyes through his goggles looking ravenously at my treat. 

"We can share." I told him. He cheered quietly. I split the banana sundae and took a bite. 

"Eh,...nothing too- HOLY SWEET MOTHER OF TALOS WHAT THE HECK IS IN THIS?!" I yelled.

"Isn't it good?" Teldryn asked happily. He took off his helmet to eat.

"I...Yes...It's good. I'm still sad, though." I replied to him. Teldryn chuckled.

"I knew you'd say that. Come with me." I thanked Faendal for the free sundae after finishing it, and was pulled by Teldryn. An hour later of long walking and hurting feet, we finally stopped. I saw an amusement park.

"Uh..." I started.

"Just trust me, okay?" We walked in and I saw Cicero. I didn't know he worked at a funpark?

"Hey, Cicero." I sad sadly. Cicero ran up and hugged me.

"Y/n! Cicero's so, so glad to see you! Well, not just you, but also the elf!" Cicero said sprightly.

"Nice to see you too, Cicero." Replied Teldryn, "You know where the funnest thing for a sad person is?"

"Over there!" Cicero pointed to a roller coaster. I wasn't too fond of those, but alright.

"Thanks." Teldryn and I seemed to be the only ones at the amusement park, so we didn't have to wait in line. Teldryn and I got in the front seats, and were buckled tightly.

"Okay, welcome to 'Night Glider'. A ride for fun and...well...gliding. Keep everything in the ride and have fun, lovers." The control person said. I blushed and looked away. Suddenly the ride started. Teldryn cheered excitedly.

"I..don't like coasters." I whispered. Teldryn, being my follower and friend,  grabbed my hand.

"It's okay! This is the safest ride!" I sighed and stared intensly at the track as we went up, and up, and up, and up, and up, until we stopped. I couldn't see anything below. It was covered by the clouds- wait... CLOUDS!? AWWWW HECK NO NO NO NO-

I breathed heavily, squeezing Teldryn's hand tightly. I then let go of his hand and death gripped the coaster's handle bar. Suddenly, the coaster dropped us straight down, we were in a cave-like area with blue, green, yellow, red, and purple glowing things that looked like stars. We were going so fast, the wind made it feel like we were gliding.

"Teldryn, I'm ScaaaaaAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" Suddenly we dropped again, except this time it was pure black. No light source to be found. I couldn't see Teldryn, but I heard him laughing at my screams. It felt like the cart was going backwards. I was hyperventilating. I then calmed down when I saw the end.

"FINALLYYYY!" I screamed. The cart came to a stop that kind of hurt.

"Thank you for riding 'Night Glider'. Have a good afternoon." We got out of the cart, Teldryn grabbed his helmet and grinned at me.

"That..didn't help!" I yelled.

"Fine...come with me." He grabbed my hand again, and I felt my jelly legs wobble. We walked for a good two hours before we finally made it. It was beautiful.

"Where are we?" I asked. We were on what seemed to be a floating piece of land. Fog and thick clouds were under us, making it look like we were on floating land.

"Welcome to Floating Cloud Cliff." I sat near the end of it, seeing Teldryn sit next to me. There were trees that towered over towers, even, pink leaves and fruits growing from them. Blue glow bugs, yellow glowing frogs, and giant mushrooms. Giant leaves that made the tallest dinosaurs look like a child's toy. 

"This is...beautiful..." I said. Teldryn wrapped his arm around my waist, and I rested my head on his shoulder. The clouds cleared above us, revealing auroras around us. Giant birds calmly flew in the colorful night sky. I felt Teldryn lay us down, and I laid on his chest, feeling happiness sprout within me.

"Are you happy now?" He asked.

"Yes,...I am so happy. Thank you, Teldryn." He pecked my lips, making me blush. 

"I'd do anything for you, c/n (Cute nickname)." I pecked his lips.

"I'd do anything for you, as well, Tel Tel." He blushed. We stared up at the sky once more, gazing at its beauty.

1125 words