Two In One (Reader x Anti/Reader x Wilford)

Animals

Anti POV

God, she's so beautiful. I take another picture of her. Yes, I'm stalking her. Big deal. I've killed for her before. And I'd gladly do it again. She's mine. Only mine.

She closes her blinds. That means it's time to go home. I happily skip home and print out the photos. I tape them to my wall and happily stare at them. "Soon, my love. Soon you'll be here with me. Soon you'll be happy."

-----------------------------

I stare at Y/n from afar. Who is that with her?! He wraps his arm around her waist and continues to talk to her friends. She smiles and talks to them as well. No, no, no. You see, this simply won't do. Anger boils up inside of me. I grip my knife. Patience, Anti. Let the bastard have his last few moments of happiness. I watch as he leaves Y/n and her friends to go do something. I smirk and follow.

-----------------------------

I throw his body into the dumpster before looking for Y/n. I skip over to her and gently tap her shoulder. She looks at me and looks me up and down before waving. "Hey, Anti." I smile. "You want to have dinner with me?" Her friends giggle and whisper to each other. She smiles a bit and shakes her head. "Sorry, I'm seeing someone." I frown. "You sure?" She gives me a look of confusion. "Yes, I'm sure." I smirk. "Okay, if you say so." I walk off. She follows after me. Perfect.

"What do you mean by that?!" I spin around and grab her arm before dragging her somewhere. "Anti! Let go!" I drag her to my house and lock the door behind us. "Oh, Y/n. I'm so happy you're home."

Y/n POV

He softly caresses my cheek. I push his hand away. "Anti, what's going on?! This isn't funny!" He smiles. "Of course not, lass. This isn't a joke. That excuse of a boyfriend you had was a joke. Good thing he's dead now." I stare at Anti. "Anti... Please tell me that was-  A joke?" Anti cuts me off. "I'm afraid not, lass. He was in the way of our love, so I simply got rid of him. Now it's just you and me." He holds my waist. I squirm. "Y-you're insane!" He chuckle. "Perhaps, but isn't that your type?" I thrash. "Stay still, lass. I know you love me." I whimper as he pushes me against the wall. "Calm down, love." He softly kisses my cheek. "You know that you can't go anywhere. I will always find you. I always do. It's like I can smell your scent." He smirks. I look away. "Just be mine. I promise you'll be treated like a queen." I look at him. He looks back at me. "I- I don't know." He softly pecks my lips. "Please?" I bite my tongue and slowly and hesitantly nod my head. He smiles brightly and picks me up. "You won't regret this! I promise!"

I hope so.

Heathens

Y/n POV

"Here." I smile and hand him a stuffed animal.

He stares at it before looking up at me. "I need a favor." I look at him. "Anything- I mean- Sure." He leans closer to me, causing a shiver to go down my spine. "I need my gun." I look into his eyes. "Y-your gun?" He smiles and softly brushes his lips against mine. "Can you get that for me, sugar stick?" I shiver and nod.

-----------------------------

"Wilford~" I smile and show him the key and gun. He smirks and walks over to me. He moves his face closer to the bars. "Y/n, darling. Get me out of here." I unlock it and open it before I jump into his arms. He takes the gun and holds me close. "I love you, baby girl." I smile and lay my head on his chest. He smiles as well and begins shooting a few security guards. "No one will take you away from me." I peck his cheek. "Now, did you get me the bombs?" I nod and guide him to the room that they're in. He gently places me down and grabs the bombs. "Perfect." I smile. "Alright, muffin. Let's go home."

-----------------------------

He laughs insanely as he blows the place up. He drags me away from the building. I giggle. He picks me up and spins me around. "We did it! We escaped! I smile down at him. He softly kisses me. I kiss back.

We pull away after a while and look into each others eyes. "I love you, Y/n." I smile. "I love you too, Wilford."