Just Love Us(Yan!Septiceyes x Reader with Wisdom Teeth Removed)

Requested by: Captaincottoncandy

No one POV

"Henrik, can't you get the soup any faster?!" Anti was furious with everyone. Everyone except for Y/n, who was still acting all loopy.

Henrik couldn't make soup fast enough for Anti's liking, Bing was polishing the new skateboard he had gotten for Y/n as a gift, Jameson was writing Y/n a bunch of 'get well soon' letters, Marvin was trying to find a spell that could heal Y/n faster and stop the bleeding, Chase was worrying over Y/n, JBM was zooming around the house and checking in with everyone, GoogleSE was searching stuff up on the internet, and the rest of the Septiceyes were just being annoying. 

"Give it a minute, Anti. Calm down." Anti growls. "How the hell am I supposed to calm down?! Y/n is suffering!" He points at Y/n who is staring at him. "Why would you guys let a turtle inside?~" JBM and BingSE crack up as Anti stares at Y/n.

"Y/n, it's me, Anti. Your favorite Septiceye." He smiles and kneels down beside Y/n. "Well, I disagree." Henrik walks over to them and gently places the bowl of soup in Y/n's lap. Anti growls at Henrik. "Guys, that's enough," GoogleSE pulls them away from each other. "Yeah, dudes. Take a chill pill," BingSE chimed in. Henrik and Anti stare at BingSE. "What?!" BingSE frowns. 

"Guys, I'm fine. I'm feeling better," Y/n places the bowl of soup on the table beside them and started to get up before they were pushed back down by Anti. "Anti, your neck!" Anti stares at Y/n before remembering the scar on his neck. Y/n lifts Anti's chin. "What happened?! Who did this to you?!" GoogleSE snickers in the corner of the room as he stares at the puzzled Anti and very concerned Y/n. BingSE sits beside Y/n and holds them close. "He got into a massive fight. Three dudes. Lots of blood. It was freaking sweet." Chase facepalms. Anti looks at BingSE. Y/n looks up at Anti. "Is that true?" Anti sighs and runs his claws through his hair. "Yeah, I fought some guys," Anti begins. "He also won," BingSE quickly adds, which forms a small smirk on Anti's face. Y/n's eyes light up. "That's so cool!" Anti chuckles and lies Y/n down. "Alright, bedtime for you." Y/n nods. "You guys are the best. I love you guys. I couldn't ask for better friends."

An uncomfortable silence fills the room.

The Septiceye's exit after Y/n is asleep.

"Dude, they friend-zoned us! That's cold bro..." BingSE hops onto the counter. "I don't get it! Why don't they love us?! We've done everything for them!" Anti punches the wall. "Anti, enough. We don't need another scar on your body," Henrik pulls Anti away from the wall. "We can still get them to fall in love with us," JBM says as he fixes his mask. "How?! They called us their friend!" "Shut up, bro! You'll wake them up!" Chase smacks Anti's arm.

"Did you just slap me? I swear to God Chase! I will- SHUT UP!" JBM interrupts Anti. Anti grumbles to himself. "Now, come here," JBM says and tells the others his plan.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Guys? I'm fine, I promise." Anti holds Y/n closer as Henrik inspects them. Chase runs over with a pillow. "Got it." Anti nods and motions to the spot behind Y/n, where Chase then places the pillow." "Guys, what is this about?" Y/n stares at them with suspicion. "Alright, we like you. A lot," Henrik says. Jameson nods in agreement. Y/n blushes. "Oh, all of you?" They all nod. "Guys," Y/n begins. "I can't date all of you..." Anti gently squeezes Y/n. "Yes, you can. You just can't marry all fo us, but you can date all of us." Y/n frowns. "You're fine with that?" "Of course, bro. Why wouldn't we be? You're the cutest human we've set our eyes on." BingSE smiles. Y/n giggles. "Chase is human, and so are some of you." BingSE chuckles. "You know what I meant."

"So, is that a yes?" GoogleSE looks at Y/n.  Y/n nods. "Yes." The Septiceye's smile and cheer.

The rest of the week, they treasure Y/n with love, affection, gifts, and more.

Anti had begun to kill more people than before. He just couldn't stand the idea of someone looking at their precious Y/n.

It was official.

Y/n was theirs.