Shackled

Shackled is my second werewolf book on Wattpad! It is not a sequel to Soren, but is still worth a read!!

Excerpt:

Her flawless thirteen-year-old skin was anything but, instead coved in tattoos of pure silver that curled their way around her arms, tracing delicious patterns along her. No one could deny her beauty, though, it was dangerous and deadly - almost ethereal. She held herself with grace and poise despite the weight of the world that lay itself firmly on her shoulders. She was no longer Alpha to her pack, but no one could take away her Alpha blood, and that meant she had to maintain the façade of dignity, no matter how broken she felt inside.

The grass caressed her arms and legs, tickling her as the wind blew over her. Tearing her eyes from the moon and the stars, she closed them. Breathing in the nature that surrounded her. She snuck out to this very spot most nights, choosing to sleep beneath the stars that had welcomed her better than her own family. It was here that she felt most at peace. While it was true that her room was her own and no one else's, it felt more like a prison than anything else. She felt most at ease, and most free with nothing but the trees and the sky watching her every move.

--

The intricately forged metals were nothing except beautiful chains. Delicate and thin, they weighed themselves heavily upon her body, suffocating the wolf within. It was treacherous what they had done to her, what she continued to do to herself, but it was a necessary evil.

She could always feel the wolf that resided just beneath her skin, could feel the power that coursed through her veins. She could easily out-match each and every one of her pack members, and it was only her expert hold on her restraint that kept everyone safe. The aura that surrounded her was one of death, but above all, one of power. Only the best could stand to be around her, and even they refrained as much as possible.

Shackled can be found on my profile! I'd love if you took some time to go check it out :)

Much love,

- C