2: Arriving At Axel

--------------------------------------------------------------Chapter Start!-----------------------------------------------

Your Perspective

You: Yunyun. Wake up. We've arrived at Axel.

Yunyun asked for a couple more minutes. I decided to put her down and see how if she will wake up yet. 

Yunyun: Aaah! You didn't need to drop me! I was getting up!

You: Sorry, that was the only course of action I saw as a way to wake you up.

Yunyun rubbed her eyes and yawned before looking at the view of Axel.

Yunyun: Wow. . .

You: Its breathtaking isn't it. Cmon, there's no time to dilly dally. Let's go. There should be a adventurers guild in there we can eat real food.

Yunyun: Yay! Real food!

You: Was my cooking not enough for you?

-Timeskip-

We arrived in the adventures guild. I looked around the guild to see a lot of low-level adventurers. The kid in green struck me out as odd, as he looked . . . Plain.

You: Excuse me. My friend and  I would like to register here.

The girl who introduced herself as Luna made us put our hand on a crystal ball of sorts. She looked at Yunyun and proclaimed that someone like her should be an Arch Wizard, to which Yunyun happily took the occupation. Then it came for my turn. I put my hand on the crystal ball and my stats where shown. Luna gasped and said that this is the highest level that she has ever seen so far. She then said I could be a Dragon Knight, Dragon Slayer or Berserker. Because I don't like killing dragons, I chose Dragon Knight.

Yunyun: Whoa! (Y/N) who knew you were so strong!

You: My own power scares me too sometimes Yunyun. Cmon lets go get some food.

Yunyun: Really?! Yay! Wait a sec.

Yunyun watched a girl in a wizard hat walk out of the guild. 

You: Do you know her?

Yunyun: Yes! She's my rival! We need to follow her!

You: Why.

Yunyun: Please?

You: No.

Yunyun: Please?

Yunyun began walking towards her and I saw some kanji's floating around her.

You: Yunyun no.

Yunyun: Yunyun yes!

Yunyun dragged me out of the guild and towards some shop. Yunyun went in and challenged the girl to a battle.

Eyepatch: Yunyun, I think I would win. I always win!

Yunyun: This time I have better magic, Megumin! (Y/N) here taught me!

The girl now known as Megumin (what is it with these weird names?) looked at me and bluntly asked a question. 

Megumin: Are you her boyfriend?

This caused Yunyun to blush and react by waving her arms frantically. Kinda cute.

You/Yunyun: No

You/Yunyun: No. I am not. / N-NO HES NOT!

We looked at each other before the guy in green spoke up. He asked Megumin and Yunyun to get on with it. I agreed with him. I really don't want to wait in order to get a proper meal. My impromptu food can only do so much. Plus I don't want to stay here any longer than necessary. The blonde is creeping me out. She keeps looking at me with a perverted look on her face.

-Timeskip-

After seeing Megumin's and Yunyun whole spiel, we left and got a place to stay and finally got some food. We went back to the small cottage we purchased and stocked it full of food. Yunyun said that she wanted to go and re-challenge Megumin and I essentially told her "hell no". 

She finally quit her attempts and decided to go to sleep early. I will go join her but I have to do something else first. I take out a notebook and begin to recount my current adventures with Yunyun and my feelings or her. I'm still pretty indifferent to everyone else. But Yunyun is different. She's cute, bubbly and probably the only thing keeping me together. I think that I have finally found someone I can trust and eventually love. In my past life, that wouldn't have happened. I close my notebook and hide it under my cloak before changing into my pajamas and joining Yunyun in bed (Not like that). She was already fast asleep so tiptoed and carefully climbed in as to not awaken her. Its been a good few weeks. 

But I know something is going to come and screw it up.

-----------------------------------------------Chapter End----------------------------------------------------------------