8: Please Stay With Me!

-------------------------------------------Chapter Start-------------------------------------------------------------------

Your Perspective

It's been a couple of months now. It's winter now too. Axel is buzzing about something but . . . I don't feel anything anymore. Axel has gotten boring. I feel as though there is nothing here but Yunyun here. Sure there have been the few attacks here and there but nothing challenging. I decided to go out for a walk and walked through the city and the surrounding forest. Snow began to fall as I reached the plains. It is quite beutiful here. I sit on the snow and just look around.

You: Y'Know, Axel. Despite being so boring, you are quite the stickler for scenery.

Yunyun: (Y/N), who are you talking too?

You: Holy- Yunyun, how long have you been there?!

Yunyun: I followed you silly. Is something wrong? You seem rather upset.

I don't think I should tell her. SHe would be crushed that I would think of leaving her. So i decide to feign an excuse.

You: I guess its just the winter blues. That's all.

Yunyun squinted her eyes at me in doubt and got close to my face.

Yunyun: (Y/N) I'm serious, what's wrong? You can tell me, right?

You: It's just that I feel like there's nothing left, aside from you of course, here for me. I'm going to leave

Yunyun: Leaving? But, there's so much we've done together! You can't just leave now!

You: I know, I know. But I just feel so . . . bored.

Yunyun: What about me! If you leave, I'll be alone again! I don't want that to happen!

You: I'm sorry.

Yunyun: I thought you loved me! If you loved you would . . . you would stay, wouldn't you?

You: I do love you, but-

Yunyun: So please stay! I love you so please stay!

Yunyun was already tearing up at this. I've hurt her again. But I'm still telling the truth. Maybe there is a workaround. Maybe she could come with me? That's It! I think I have an idea.

You: Yunyun, you said you wanted to travel the world with me right?

Yunyun: ~sniffle~ Yeah. . .

You: How about you come with me? We'll go around for 2 weeks and return here, how about that?

Yunyun stopped crying and looked at me with eyes of doubt and sadness.

Yunyun: Really?

You: Yes really. I promise.

Yunyun wiped her tears and smiled before agreeing.

Yunyun: That sounds like a good idea. 

We hugged before heading back to the town.

-Timeskip brought by Dust being Dust-

Kazuma: Hey man, good luck with wherever you're going.

Today is the day we're leaving. Most of our friends are here sending us off. Vanir, Wiz, Aqua, Megumin, Darkness, and Kazuma to be exact. I high fived Kazuma before saying goodbye to my good friends Wiz and Vanir.

Vanir: It was a pleasure doing business with you, (Y/N).

You: As it was with you. 

Wiz: I'm going to miss you two a lot. 

I shake Vanir's hand and Wiz hugs me. I go off to talk to Yunyun and see if she's ready to go. Yunyun was busy hugging Megumin who didn't seem to be annoyed from this. Yunyun got her stuff, waved goodbye and we left. It was quite the send-off if you ask me. 

Yunyun: Hey, (Y/N)?

You: Yeah? Is something wrong?

Yunyun: I j-just wanted to ask if you promise to stay with me.

You: I will. What made you doubt that?

Yunyun: I just wanted to make sure.

I pulled Yunyun close to me and place a kiss on her lips. She kisses back and hugs me. We separated shortly after. We continued walking for a bit. We walked for a bit more until it was late. So we set up camp. I brought a tent that would keep the snow out and was imbued with a bit of heat magic so it would be warm on the inside. Yunyun and I entered the tent and changed. 

Yunyun: (Y/N)? C-Can w-we do it now?

You: Do what?

Yunyun: W-well, you'll see.

She suddenly pushed me down and kissed me before getting on top of me. Wait isn't she 14?!

-----------------------------------Chapter End-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

So that's the end of another book. Didn't want to end with a lemon, sorry. Just so you know I'm thinking of doing a one-shot. So far I've decided to do two for the two characters I rarely or never have seen. The two I have down are Eris and Darkness.