Chapter 1: He's back

hullo! yeth a new story and yeth it's kiribaku. eye just love them and the ship leave me alone. enjoy!

~~

~Bakugo POV~

It's been 3 weeks since Eijiro was captured by the League of Villains. I was looking through our wedding pictures. We were so happy. Kiri had part of his hair in a braided bun with little flowers in the braid. He look so adorable. I miss him. I started crying for the 3rd time today. I need him back in my life again. I picked my phone and texted the squad.

Sparky Sparky boom boom boy: Guys I really need to get Eijiro back NOW 

Pinky: Oh my you really want him back don't you

Sparky Sparky boom boom boy: YES I DO ! 

Electric dude: Why can't you wait till tomorrow?

Sparky Sparky boom boom boy: I CANT !

Tape arms: I want to sleep its like 11 and you want to get Kiri back 

Sparky Sparky boom boom boy: If you guys won't come with me then i'll go alone!

Pinky: Do you remember what happened last time you tried to go get him alone?

Sparky Sparky boom boom boy: Yeah 

Pinky: Okay that means that you are going to meat ALL OF US at the front of my house 

Sparky Sparky boom boom boy: Whatever 

Tape arms: Okay , I don't think its a good idea 

Sparky Sparky boom boom boy: No one asked you 

Tape arms: >:<

Sparky Sparky boom boom boy: No >:<<<

Electric dude: Wait what time do we have to meat at your house?

Pinky: NOW 

Electric dude: Uh okay 

I put my phone down. Well guess I have to get ready to kick Shigaraki's ass. I put on my hero costume, then left. When I made it outside of Ashido's house, I started to get worried. What if Eiji is dead? What if I was too late? No I can't think that way.

" Oh Bakugo, you're here already?" Mina said, walking out of her home.

" Yeah well it's my husband so I don't know what you expected."

" Yeah, I know you want him back, but we need to wait for Sero and Kaminari."

"I know." We didn't wait long for Kaminari and Sero to show up. I started to mentally and physically prepare myself for what we were about to do. 

" So are we doing this or not?" Kaminari said. 

"Hell yeah, lets go get my husband back from those idiots." We started running to the league of villains' hide out thing, I don't know what to call it.

~time skip: league of villains hide out~

"Okay Bakugo, do you remember where Kiri is locked up?" Ashido asked as she looked around.

"Yeah." My heart was beating so fast. I need him back. I then started to run to the cell they keep Eiji in. 

There he was his eyes didn't look as bright as I remember. But when he realized I was here they light up.

"Katsuki?" He questioned. "Tell me something about me only Kat would know." 

"You have a closet filled with pictures of you and me, mainly me." He started to cry. I think they were happy tears.

"It really is you." I called Ashido over so she could melt the bars on the cell. As soon as the bars were gone I ran to him and hugged him. We both were crying now.

"Come on we need to get out of here." Sero and Kaminari were making sure no villains came but none did. It seemed suspicious to me, but really all that matters to me right now is that Eijiro is safe in my arms.

"I love you Katsuki." Eiji said looking up at me.

"I love you to." We were now pretty far away from the horrible place Eijiro was kept for the last 3 weeks. 

"We should bring him to the hospital." Kaminari said, sounding really concerned. I was surprised he could even comprehend what's going on.

"No duh, you think I'm taking him to Recovery Girl." We all started laughing. I looked down at Eijiro. I think he either fainted or fell asleep, I don't know.

~time skip: 1 hour later~

"Hey Bakugo, I think we're going to head out, it's like 1am." Ashido said, coming over to me and hugging me. 

 Okay, I'll text you when he wakes up." 

"Alright." She said, waving. Sero and Kaminari did the same and left with Ashido. Eiji looked so cute. 

But I noticed that he was hurt really bad I didn't think it was that bad when we saved him. There was bandages almost covering all of his body. I feel so bad that it took so long for me to get him save him from that hell hole. The nurse walked in to see if he had woken up yet.

"How long do you think he will be out for?" I asked, rubbing Eijiro's hand.

"Probably till this evening." She said, setting some new bandages on a cart next to Eiji. "Oh, by the way, you can stay here until he wakes up."

"Oh okay." I was glad I could stay, I didn't want to leave him alone when he wakes up. I started to fall asleep, and before I knew it I was knocked out. I had a dream that when Eiji woke he lost memories and didn't have any idea of who I was. I woke up not long after with tears in my eyes. I got out my phone to see what time it was. 12 O'CLOCK PM WHAT THE HELL! Why did I sleep that late . I decided to get food then maybe go see my parents. So won't be awake till awhile.

~time skip: 6:20 pm~

"Shit, I lost track of time Eijiro is probably already awake." I mumbled to myself. As I was walking back to the hospital it started to rain. Great. When I got closer to the hospital I saw a red head with black roots. He was covered in bandages. They were wearing a white t-shirt and gray sweatpants. WAIT, IS THAT EIJIRO!?!?We got closer to each other we both stopped. It was him.

"Katsuki?" He said confused, at least he remembers who I am.

"Hey babe." Ei started to cry a bit. I pulled him into a passionate kiss. In the middle of the sidewalk. In the middle of the rain.

~~
Yeah Uhhhhh that was the first chapter. This story is not linked to my other one in any way.

Also any ships you would like me to put in the story (other than kiribaku)?

 Tell me whether they're dating, engaged or married. 

Thx for reading.

And hope you have a gr8 day (or night) :3!