Chapter 4: Our Happy family

Hello there
~~~~
~Katsuki POV~
My eyes flutter open to see my red haired husband staring at me with his mesmerizing eyes.
"Morning babe." I said. I kissed His forehead.
"Good morning Katsu." Ei whispered. I started to run my fingers through his relatively long red hair. A big smile appeared on his face. He's to cute.
"Your gonna kill me with how adorable you are." Eijiro started to giggle. Our bedroom door  suddenly swung open. Revealing our daughter.
"Mom ,dad I want breakfast." She wined. I told her yesterday if me and Eijiro were in the same room just say mom or dad. But if we're not she can say dad. The fact that me and Eijiro are both of her dad's makes it so confusing when it comes to what she calls us (I hope I'm not making anyone angry about the fact idk what Eri should call them). Ei looked at me basically asking me to get up and make breakfast.
"You can go down Eri we will be down in a minute." I said with a very tired tone. Once she left I turned to my husband and showered him in kisses. Eiji was laughing like crazy it's so cute. I accidentally made a few marks on Ei's neck. He was blushing like crazy.
"I love you!" He said.
"I love you to you fucking adorable bastard!"
" Wait Babe it's Monday!" Wait what. I grabbed my phone from the nightstand next to our bed and open it.
"Oh shit it is fucking Monday!!" We both scrambled out of bed.
"Eri are you ready for school!?" Eijiro yelled.
"Yup! I'm ready to go." She had already gotten all of her stuff together and was ready to go. Less stress on us if she can do it herself.
" Sorry, we forgot it was Monday." She just smiled at that.
"It's fine Monday's are always tough." 
∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆
So uh that's all I got. Im not gonna be working on this book anymore. I have like no motivation to write it anymore  so ya. I have 2 other kiribaku books check those out if you want. 
Bye~