Chapter 3: The child

Hullo! =3 I don't really know how the whole foster care system works, I read a article on it but didn't give much information sooooooo I'm going to write it with the little knowledge I have on it =) 

~

~Eijiro POV~

It's been three weeks since Katsuki rescued me from that hell hole. Also three weeks since we decided we wanted a kid. Today we're going out with Mitsuki so she can help us shop for clothes. We're adopting a 5 year old girl named Eri. She gave us a list of some things she likes so we can have an idea of what to buy her. 

"Eiji, my mom's here." Kat said opening the door.

"Alright, I'm coming." I locked the door to our house and went to Mitsuki's car. Me and Kat sat in the back because Katsuki wanted to read the list with me. 

"So where are we going first?" Mitsuki asked. 

"Go to a toy store most of the shit on here is toys." Kat said. "We're shopping for a 5 year old what do you expect? Condoms and a double sided dildo?" He rolled his eyes and continued reading the list. 

"She wants a poster with Red Riot and Ground Zero on it." That took me by surprise. I guess she'll be excited that her new parents are Red Riot and Ground Zero. 

"Do those even exist?" Kat looked at me.

 Yes, but you have to go in a hero merch store or whatever they call it." How would he know. Oh riiight, he went there to get his own figure. 

~Katsuki POV~

After we got all the things we needed for Eri's room, we went home to set it up.

"We should put her bed in first." Eiji said, pointing at the box.

"Alright let me get the power drill so we can put this shit together." 

The bed took at least an hour to put together, but could have been longer if Kirishima wasn't here. After a couple of hours, Eri's room was done. I think she'll like it, Eiji decorated the room and he made it very cute. Tomorrow was the day we were officially adopting Eri, and Eijiro was really nervous.

"Baby, there's nothing to be nervous about." I kissed him on the cheek. He made this cute face that he does when I kiss him sometimes. 

//im thinking of the face dumb_hairr makes when i boop her nose jskzkdjk//

~Time skip: 12 am~ 

I started to fall asleep, but then Eijiro sneezed, shooting me right awake. 

"Sorry, I was trying not to sneeze so loud, but that didn't work." He said shyly.

"It's fine, but why are you still awake?" I asked confused on why he hasn't been asleep for the hour we have been laying in our bed. I usually take awhile to fall asleep but Eiji is out like a light. 

"I can't fall asleep, I'm really really nervous and I don't know why." He said with a tear rolling down his cheek.

"Please don't cry." I pleaded, pulling him into a hug. "If you're going to cry make them happy tears." Not long after that we both fell asleep. 

~In the morning~ 

I woke up to the sun in  my eyes and no one laying next to me. Where is Eijiro? I saw a light coming from the bathroom and heard water running. I got out of bed and changed. I tried to pick out something semi formal but not like wedding formal. After I finished getting dressed I went into the bathroom. 

"Morning Eijiro." He jumped when I said that. "Sorry didn't mean to scare you." 

"It's I fine I thought you were asleep." He said turning the water off then wrapping a towel around himself.