A Very Long Week (Sniper x Reader)

***Heya! This chapter was requested by @NarratorMoonBlood . Thank you for requesting!***

"How about it, Roo? Do we have a deal?" The Australian said, extending his hand towards you to shake.
"Aw screw it, deal!" You shook his hand. The deal has been made.
"No take backsies, right?" Mundy added playfully mocked you.
"Of course not. It wouldn't be fun if one of us broke this deal all of a sudden" You replied.
~~~~ Numerous Hours Before ~~~~
It's 6 am in the morning, most of the time, you wake up at 7 but a certain nightmare startled you awake.
You dreamt of your deepest and worst fears. Every single turn you took in this hell was another fear you had in you life. Some were absurd like Mr. Mime from Pokémon which happened when you were 6. Of course, you overcame most of those fears with age but in this dream, you were overwhelmed with fear, sweat, and a heart racing faster than Lightning McQueen (Kachow). Your eyes snapped open, sweat covered your face and back. Your heart had slowed itself down but it was still beating faster than normal.
"Maybe a warm shower will help" you thought.
You got your toiletries in order and walked out of your room.
As you walked down the BLU/RED halls, you felt a wave of relief. You've only been living in this base for a few weeks but it's already become your home. You recall when you met your new co-workers: Pyro, Medic, Heavy, Soldier, Demoman, Engineer, Spy, Scout, and Sniper. They welcomed you with a big party. That was a fun time.
Then entire time you've been daydreaming, you went on full autopilot mode directly to the shower room. You accidentally run into the door before you you stop yourself. The room barely gave anyone privacy. The men only had half a wall between each shower head to cover up their bits. You were scared that you would have to shower there, and you were right. The thought of nine other men showering with you made you feel a little violated. So you usually shower earlier in the day where everyone is supposedly asleep. You stripped down and took a brisk shower. As you finished, you clothed yourself (is that correct grammar?) and walked out the door just to bump into another object. Except this time, it was a person.
"Oh! I'm so sorry mate." A deep voice semi-shouted.
You look up to see Sniper. He looked like he hurt you, it's a cute expression.
"Oh no, I'm sorry! I should have paid more attention to where I was going..." you apologized.
The conversation ended right there. Both of you walked past each other while Sniper entered the shower room. It's not a competition, but you thought you were the earliest bird the team!
~~~ Time Skip ~~~
Today was a defeat. The enemy had a plan on focusing on our Medic first, and it worked! They repeatedly killed Medic and left out team without healing. The backbone of your team was being eaten away which ruined everything.
"Aye, next time we bettah reinforce de nazi before the next battle." Demoman shouted as soon as he walked through the BLU/RED doors.
"How many times do I have to ask not to call me a nazi? That term disgusts me." Medic argued.
Of course, every defeat your team gets, someone complains and it usually ends in the silent treatment until dinner.
"Hey, y/n? Can I talk to you for a sec?" A voice called from behind you.
Everyone turned around. Nosey bastards. You blushed due to all of those eyes on you, and goggles. You also turn to see Sniper gesturing to you. His head was pointed to the ground but his eyes were trained on you giving him a puppy-dog-eye look. You followed him outside near his van.
"Do you need anything, sir?" You asked.
"Please y/n. I think I'm speaking for everyone here in the base, it's better if you just call us by our actual or class names. We're your friends. Not your boss." He spoke in an exasperated tone.
You looked shocked. Your entire life you were expected to address others as Sir, Ma'am, and any other good titles.
"I-Is that why you called me out?" You asked, a little hurt.
"No! I, I wouldn't bring you out here to just tell you that. I-I gotta say, you're really pretty/handsome. And I want to take you out one day. Uh, are you alright with that, y/n?" Sniper managed to mutter through a lot of stuttering and human buffering noises.
Your eyes widen. Through his cold and heartless demeanor, you would have never thought he liked you in a million years! Quick, how do you win someone's heart that already likes you? Uhhh, AH! Play hard to get! That's it, your sister always got what she wanted by using that technique.
"I'd love to Sniper, but you gotta earn it!" You lightly poked his chest, making him blush a little.
"Is that a challenge, Roo?" He teasingly said. Putting his face closer to yours.
"Of course! My sister would tell me I have to challenge my lovers!" You overshared! How stupid! How are you gonna save yourself now?! You quickly look away in embarrassment.
"Heh, I don't mind a little difficulty. How about this, if I can change your mind about me in a week, you are going to date me. How about it Roo? Do we have a deal?" Sniper extended his hand towards you to shake.
"Ah screw it, deal!" You enthusiastically shook his hand but to your surprise, Sniper took your hand and kissed it. Then walked back into the base.
"Taking lessons from Spy I see." You you shouted from behind him teasingly.
He only chuckled and continued to leave you outside staring at the setting sun. This was going to be a very long week.

AAAAAAAA
I wonder why I make such long chapters, they're just one shots! Anyways, I should have said this before but I don't use pronouns such as She or He for y/n in my book so everyone can read this, boy, girl, or neither! Thank you very much for reading my trashy fanfics! (Sorry if I disappointed you.)