Being Hit On (Tf2 Mercs x Reader)

As requested by an anonymous reader, there will be three chapters (including this one) about the topics they wanted me to write about. So basically it's how the mercenaries react to certain situations. This one is when you're being hit on by someone that isn't your boyfriend.

Scout:
Scout would threaten the hell out of the dude.
"Leave my girlfriend alone you ugly nut!"
"She's mine so you touch her, you die, motherfucker!"
If that doesn't work, he would probably resort to violence unless you suggest that both of you just leave and find somewhere else to be. That would preferably be his bed but you end up at a park or something feeding the squirrels.

Soldier:
Soldier would never leave your side while out in the public anyways. He'd glare at anyone who gets too close to you. That usually scares most people off unless they're really cocky. Most of the time he'd shout at the ho before you tell him to stop. He's a very obedient person and calms down very quickly. After walking you away from the person he would come back and tell them off or even fight them once he knows you're safe.

Pyro:
Burn him.

Engineer:
Engie has a brain large enough to not hurt someone in public. He'd politely explain that you're taken by him and the other guy should probably back off. Somehow he charms the other guy away easily after a minute of talking so you can return to talking with each other quickly.

Demoman:
You guys really like to tease people who flirt with one of you. If someone starts staring at winking, both of you make flirty faces, kissy noises, and other things to make the other person uncomfortable. Most of the time they get so uncomfortable they leave or they don't even try to look at you for the rest of the time they're here.

Heavy:
People would be too intimidated with your boyfriend's presence in the first place. Only arrogant or someone like The Rock would even try. But The Rock has a wife and child so what's the point for him?

Spy:
He'd go Romance:100 on you. Kisses, holding hands, flirting, anything he could do and every now and then he'd glance back at the guy to make him jealous. It's a bit embarrassing for you but it gets the stranger off your back. Of course on some days Spy disguises himself as a woman too and seduces the other guy, only to reveal himself as a man. He's got a twisted mind.

Medic:
Medic would just bring you to another area when he sees you're uncomfortable. If the guy follows, the guy can have three different fates.
1) Medic sends the birds after the him.
2) He gets told off or threatened by the German doctor. Depending on the day.
3) Medic gives him a nice little "surgery" and then knocks him out. He gets a nice dog uterus because he's a bitch. Or bastard if you want.

Sniper:
He doesn't do much. He may just accidentally witness the guy "electrocute himself" in the bathroom, fall out of a window, and stuffed into a trash bin. He claims to have been in the bathroom the entire time when you ask. You don't question it most of the time because of his kidney problem. Eueh. But on good days Sniper either threatens the guy to hell or sneers and growls at them until you do something about it.

Thank you very much for reading! Please make sure to vote on my stories if it's not too much trouble :)