You Got Sick/Hurt (Tf2 Mercs x Reader no.2)

Scout:
You guys spent a little too much time at the pool during cease-fire. You got a common cold while Scout was fine. While your dreaded sickness commences, Scout makes sure you're warm, and fed while making you laugh. Of course you insist that you're fine but Scout never lets you leave unless you needed to use the bathroom. He is your form of entertainment when you wait for the cold to leave you.

Soldier:
You had sore muscles from training too much. It's a pain to get out of bed so Soldier makes sure to get everything for you. Whenever you use the toilet soldier sits outside and starts talking about how it would be easier if you just peed in a bucket near the bed to minimize the pain. When you're not being nagged by the patriot you guys have conversations that just come out on the spot. It starts about something rational and then you guys start questioning why ketchup is considered a sauce instead of a smoothie (because tomato is a fruit. Duh).

Pyro:
You got acute respiratory distress syndrome (or ARDS which is what I call it). You spent too much time inhaling harmful smoke when Pyro would set things on fire in the base. You went to the hospital by yourself but when you got back home you explained why you got sick. You were sure he didn't understand much but he definitely got the part about fires. While you are sick he makes sure you don't move around a lot so you don't run out of breath because the smoke irritated your lungs. Pillows are a must so you can also breathe properly, and cuddles. But not too much.

Engineer:
Sun Burns. Working outside under the terrible sun of New Mexico gave you sunburns when helping your boyfriend move his sentries around the field. As a Texan, he understands your pain and helps you treat the burns with special cream and some stuff to cool you down. You're grateful that he stopped his work to help you feel better. After a few days your skin went back to normal and was ready to go back to work. You made sure to cover up this time.

Heavy:
You got food poisoning. Heavy would always love to make food along with you for yourselves and the rest of the team. This time you guys must have used a spoiled ingredient. Half of the team got the same fate as you while the rest had to take care of the victims. Medic wasn't much help because he spent most of his time crying and throwing up in the bathroom along with Demoman, Engineer, and Scout. Poor sods. Your bear boyfriend (bb) didn't get it for some reason. He made sure that you were always near the bathroom and were fed a lot of pretzels and Cola (throwing up/shitting makes you lose sodium). You were finally feeling better after 7 hours of torment.

Demoman:
You got a hangover. After a few minutes of being conscious you threw up and had a massive headache. Last night you and your team went out for a celebration of "Tenth Victory In A Row". It was a mistake to drink so much. Demo heard you coughing your guts up so he asked you what's going on. Of course he runs off to get Medic's hangover cure. You got better quickly but you seemed to have a strange bruise on your neck and shoulders. I wonder what happened last night ;)

Medic:
Insomnia a bitch, isn't it? Both you and your significant other are hard workers and sometimes, you work too hard and work too late into the night. You have trouble sleeping at night now when everyone else is sleeping soundly. Medic has noticed your fatigue and has started helping your regain your healthy sleeping hours. First two days he just knocked you out with gas or hit you in the neck. Now he is staying in the room with you so he would make sure you fall asleep. It's a long process for you since you have to wake up early every single day to beat everyone to the showers and fighting. He also occasionally gave your sleeping pills on the first few days.

Sniper:
You broke your leg trying to break your fall from a tall tree. You and Sniper were having some good times climbing trees and throwing rocks at your team mates when a spider crawled onto you. You tried to get it off but that ended up with your ass slipping off the tree and onto the hard ground. You were rushed to Medic immediately after Sniper got down safely from the tree.  The leg quickly healed with the Medigun but you swore to never climb that high again. That hurted mate. Maybe if the spider bit you you'd become spider(wo)man - or you get venom injected into your body. Whichever one has the same fate. Medic heals your wound.

Spy:
Ah, the good old "Pay the ransom and you can have your lover back" trick. You were abducted by some strangers when you went to the bathroom at a restaurant. You knew Spy had lots of enemies and it was a risk to date him but it was worth it. But now one or some of his rivals have you at gunpoint, tied up, and beaten. Every time you breathe you can feel a broken rib poke your inflating lungs. Of course you've also been slapped around a bunch of times and filmed while everything was being sent to Spy. All of the mercenaries are rich, couldn't he just pay the ransom? Of course not. There is a risk they wouldn't actually let you go. He's going to get you back himself. It wasn't that hard to be honest. The strangers just put you in their own garage and could be easily found. There were no henchmen. Only the people in the video.

                                    ~~~~~

Wow I finished that in exactly 1000 words! I feel like this became some sort of terrible medical lesson since I added so many facts for no reason. Oh well, the last chapter is gonna be a weird one, so good luck to you and I.