·Peter Anthony Stark·

A/N: 

If anyone is actually reading this... Hey! So, I'm going to do something a bit different with this story. This first chapter is just an introduction to my version of Peter Parker. But after this, I'm planning on doing mini-stories/one-shots based on the introduction. So, for example, I'm currently writing Peter's field trip to Stark Industries and a mini-story on MJ finding out Peter's identity. If you guys have any ideas for mini-stories or one-shots after reading this, please let me know!

If you read all that, I hope you enjoy!

----------------------------------------------------------

Everyone knew that Tony and Pepper Stark had a son, but no one knew who it was. They didn't know his name, and they didn't even know what he looked like. Speculation and conspiracy theories ran rampant all throughout the press and social media. Some thought he was fabricated to make Tony Stark more likable to the general public. Some thought he was the not-so-secret love child from one of Tony Stark's many dalliances with loose women before he met Pepper, and he was hiding his son because he was ashamed. Some thought he was being hidden because he was a mutant. Well, that last theory wasn't entirely false, but nevertheless, no one believed Tony Stark was hiding his son for the sake of privacy.

However, all the speculation would be shut down soon at a press conference for Stark Industries. Peter was almost 18. He was almost a legal adult. The Stark's decided it was time to introduce the heir and future CEO of Stark Industries to the world. After all, Tony and Pepper couldn't keep their son hidden forever.

Everyone thought that Peter Benjamin Parker was a nobody – just some nerdy, middle-class teenager from Queens. Little did they know that his real name was actually Peter Anthony Stark – a genius, a billionaire, anything but a playboy, a philanthropist/crime fighting spider kid, and the son of Tony and Pepper Stark.

Peter's real identity was a highly guarded secret. Tony didn't want his son to grow up under a microscope, with the press following him and chronicling his every move. And that sense of protectiveness for his son grew even stronger after he became Iron Man. He didn't want to give anyone the opportunity to go after his beloved son to get to him. Protocol 'Protect Baby Stark' was implemented by JARVIS at all times to protect Peter's identity. If photos of Tony and Peter ever leaked (which it rarely did because the father and son duo were careful anytime they went out together in public), the AI would wipe it from the Internet and all other databases immediately.

The only other people who were privy to this secret were people who had become family over the years: Happy, the Avengers, and a select group of people who worked at Stark Industries. Everyone who worked at SI was required to sign a non-disclosure agreement regarding Peter. Not many people at SI knew his first name, they all referred to him as Master Stark, mini-boss, or baby Stark. Peter was often seen running around Stark tower with either Tony or Pepper. And if they were lucky, sometimes the youngest Stark would be spotted with a member of the Avengers.

The Avengers were all like aunts and uncles to Peter. From a young age, 'mini Stark' (as they liked to call him because Peter was so much like his father, in looks and personality), captured the hearts of all of the Avengers, even those who were the most guarded.

Natasha Romanoff, super-spy, master assassin, and the Black Widow was wrapped around Peter's small fingers from the moment she met him. She quickly became known as 'Aunt Nat' to the younger Stark. However, after Peter got bitten by a radioactive spider and got his powers, the two started calling each other мама паук (mama spider in Russian) and ребенок паук (baby spider in Russian). She took him under her wing, and along with Steve Rogers, taught Peter how to fight like a trained assassin and a super soldier. If he was going to risk his own safety every night wearing only spandex, then it was only right that he knew how to properly defend himself. And with his super strength and spidey sense, Peter could proudly say he could go toe-to-toe with both Black Widow and Captain America in a fight.