·A First Date·

Note: Hey guys! This is just a quick little life update. I'm currently getting ready to move across the country for college, so updates are going to be less frequent. I think I'll be able to update once a week, but I can't promising anything. Hopefully, once I get settled, I'll have a bit more time to write.

Part 5 of the field trip series and more parts of the Instagram series are coming soon, so look out for those!

Summary: Peter asks MJ out on a date, and things go a little overboard.

----------------------------------------------------------

"And uh," Peter stuttered nervously, "This is my room."

Peter had JARVIS open the door to his room. With high ceilings and a wall made completely of glass with a perfect view of Midtown Manhattan, MJ was stunned.

But while the room was immaculate, MJ smiled when she saw that there were signed Star Wars posters covering the walls. He even had a shelf dedicated to his stupid Lego sets. This was definitely Peter's room.

"I can't believe we've been hanging out at my apartment all these years when we could have been here instead," MJ said, admiring Peter's room and the view.

Peter shrugged nervously. "Sorry, MJ. You know, secret son of Tony Stark and all..."

"Stop apologizing loser," MJ laughed, "I'm just glad I finally got to see the inside of the infamous Stark tower."

She carefully walked towards the glass wall and lightly pressed her palm against it. She was started when a series of holograms appeared all over the window and a robotic voice rang out of nowhere.

"Hello, Peter, Miss Jones," KAREN greeted.

 "Jesus Christ," Michelle admonished, "A little warning would be nice. I'm not used to crazy advanced AI's everywhere. How many AI's do you have running the place anyway?"

"That was KAREN," Peter explained, "She's my personal AI. I actually created her myself."

"Of course you did, nerd," MJ muttered under her breath. And with Peter's super-hearing, he heard every word of what she said.

He smirked but continued, "KAREN is only in charge of my room and my lab at the tower. And outside of the tower, she's in charge of my spidey suits. FRIDAY's my dad's newest AI. She's in charge of his suits. And you already met JARVIS. He's my dad's original AI, and he's basically in charge of everything at the tower, and he also oversees both KAREN and FRIDAY."

MJ looked at him incredulously. "This might take some getting used to."

"What?" Peter questioned.

"This new you," she stated.

"Is that a bad thing?" Peter asked, nerves setting in.

"No, of course not, loser," MJ said with a tone of endearment in her voice, "It's a good different. It's like I'm finally seeing the real you."

Peter almost blushed at the comment. "Well in that case, want to see something cool?"

MJ was intrigued. "Yeah."

"KAREN, take us to the top of the Empire State Building," Peter commanded.

"Right away," the AI replied.

All of a sudden, the glass wall transformed from the perfect view of Midtown Manhattan to the breathtaking view of the whole city from the Empire State Building, 1200 feet up.

MJ could've sworn she was actually at the top of New York City's most famous building.

"Cool, right?" Peter asked for confirmation.