2: Hey, Love

"What the-" Harry says.

"HARRY! GET THE FUCK OUT! HAVEN'T YOU HEARD OF KNOCKING?!" I yell, quickly grabbing a towel as fast as I possibly could and covering myself up with my hands.

"Haven't you heard of locking the door?" he asks, smirking and exposing one of his dimples. Obviously he was enjoying this. When I finally shoo him out and lock the door this time I sink down to the ground. I can't believe that just happened. I could hear him chuckling from the hallway.

"It's not funny! You're such a fucking douche!" I bang on the door once with my fist, as if to reinforce my opinion.

***Harry’s Point of View***

So I didn't know she was getting a shower, but that's not my fault. She should have locked the door. Why does she always get so pissed at me? That was clearly her own fault.

"What just happened?" Niall asks as I come downstairs. I smile, replaying it in my head.

"Nothing important. I'm sure Nat will tell you all about it." I sit down next to Meg. Everyone exchanges glances with each other. Meg kicks me in the side. "What was that for?"

"Cause that smirk on your face tells me you just did something very very bad..."

"Like what?" I ask as innocently as I could.

"Who even knows where you get your ideas from..."

I laugh. Clearly, I'm the favorite cousin.

***Natalie’s Point of View***

"Dinner's ready," Meg says, leaning against my doorframe. I sit by my window on my fuzzy chair, staring outside at the sun setting. "Wanna tell me whatever Harry did?"

I shake my head. I didn't want to tell anyone. That was probably the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to me in my entire life. Courtesy of Harry Styles. #1 asshole.

"Am I going to have to keep you two from fighting all summer? Please come to the lake with us. I promise, he will stop. I'll make him. Beat him up if I have to. No one messes with my sister," she says smiling at me. The corner of my lip turns up.

"Thanks, but I think I can handle him."

"You're sure?" I nod. She sighs. "Mmkay. Hungry? We got pasta." I smile and follow her downstairs.

When I spot Harry I blush furiously and sit down in the seat farthest from him. I see him glance at me and smirk as he tries to focus on his food. I could tell he was trying to hide his grin, but it wasn't working. He cleared his throat.