5: Rain, Rain, Go Away

"It's really coming down now, isn't it?" Uncle Dave says, staring longingly out the window.

It's around noon, and it's been raining since I woke up. Actually, worse than just rain. It's been thunder storming with the occasional crack of lightning illuminating the dark sky. We've all been bored out of minds, just sitting around being lazy all day. 

"Can we please find something to do?" Harry whines. I roll my eyes. 

"Stop complaining."

He was wearing his own clothes again. Meg helped him find them. She and I would hide up there in the attic when we were little and one day we discovered that tiny door led to the roof. She probably remembered and suspected I would put them there, so she checked and sure enough there they were. 

"I can complain if I want to," he shoots back, flicking a piece of popcorn at me. 

"Don't throw food," I tell him. He throws another piece. "Meg, control your cousin." 

She chuckles. Uncle Dave and Aunt Liz were now upstairs looking around for umbrellas and rain coats. I'm not sure where they're planning on going. Another piece of popcorn hits my ear and bounces off, onto the couch. 

"You know what, fuck it. I'm calling Ryan," I grumble, getting up and turning to head up to my room. I really need to talk to him. I need someone to listen to me vent about Harry's bullshit. 

"What's that gonna do?"  Harry calls after me. 

"None of your business!" I yell back, slamming my door shut. Just as I slam it the lights go out. Shit. I use my phone as a light source to see where I'm going, even though I really shouldn't have my phone at all. I make my way back downstairs. 

"What happened?" I hear Niall ask.

"The powers out," Zayn offers.  

"Great," Liam mumbles.