My little yandere

Y/N POV
He kept kissing me and we ended up back in his room, he pushed me on his bed "JACK?!" He covered my mouth with his hand I tried shouting at him but it didn't work. He continued to take advantage of me and I couldn't stop him.
Time skip
A/N I'm to lazy to write the actual lemon right now so you will have to wait!
I woke up panting and covering myself with the blanket, he wasn't in the bed with me. I looked down and saw my shirt wasn't on, I looked on the ground and saw my dress and the rest of my clothing. "Bastard" I growled and I quickly got my dress back on, as soon as I put my boots on he came in the room. "I-I'm so sorry Hatter" a tear fell from my eyes as I pushed pass him and left. I bumped into Slender and quickly wiped my face with my sleeve "ah child I was looking for you" I nod "w-what is it slender?" "I have finished your room! Follow me please". Slender walked to the door and I stood next to him.

"Oh wow, it's great thanks" (instead of the two white chairs, there is a small white table with a complete pastel tea set)

"Oh wow, it's great thanks" (instead of the two white chairs, there is a small white table with a complete pastel tea set). Slender nodded "dinner will be served in an hour" "o-Okay" he stopped "my child what's wrong?" I looked at him "nothing!" He looked he dead in the eyes and I just looked all over his face. He then left me in the room alone, "god, why me?" I went to the large bed and laid down then soon fell asleep.