Brothers

Sup? And BTW this app doesn't allow me to message people because it's being a dick so if you have anything to say then do it on my latest books
————————————————————
Y/N POV
I sat down near the tree and Jack sat next to me "the sky's lovely today?" Jack looked my way then back at the sky "yeah". I placed my hand on his and he blushed "Hey Hatter?" I looked at him "yes?"
My children my brothers have arrived please return to the mansion
Jack sighed "never mind let's go" he took my hand and helped me up then black smoke surrounded us both. We then were in the living room with Slender and three other Slenders, "heya kid!" Said the one is a polka dot suit. "I'm splendor! Splendy for short" "evening Splendy, and who might you be?" I said looking at one of the brothers wearing glasses. "I am trender and may I say that dress of yours is beautiful" he closely studied my dress "give me a small spin dear". I spun around carefully and he nodded "thank you dear" then a rose was shoved in my face "I'm Offender~" I took the rose and dropped it on the ground with a sly smirk. "Listen smartass you cant get a lady like that, besides I'm with Jack" I pointed a thumb in Jacks direction while Jack blushed. Offender stood straight "fine then but your missing out" then be backed up "offender is a bit of eh...dick" said Splendor. I giggled "it was pleasant meeting you all, but me and Jack are quite busy at the moment". Splendor bowed and trender nodded, "thank you, and we will always be a few miles away if you want to visit" trender said before teleporting him and the other two away.