Party

Y/N POV
A few hours later
Everyone from the other mansion were crowded in the large space all partying and drunk. But I don't do alcohol so I might be the only sober one, "I'm going to my room" I said to myself. I wasn't really much for party's, especially since I've never been to one and I don't want to embarrass myself. I reached my room and closed the door, I made some tea and sat down on my bed reading a book.
Knock knock knock
"Come in!" I say looking up, there entered Jack surprisingly sober as well "Hey Hatter why aren't you downstairs?". "Never been to a party...or even my birthday" Jack nodded and stepped inside "we could check it out together?" I shrug. "Sure but I don't know how to dance...I only know slow dancing" I blushed remembering I gave myself dance lessons while locked in a room. He giggled and held out (F/C) (favorite candy) I gladly took it and we went downstairs. "Stay here" he said and disappeared, then moments later the electronic dubstep music turned into a slow, romantic kind. He reappeared and held out his hand, some people danced together while others continued to talk and drink. I took his hand and giggled nervously.
Eh you guys danced
After a few songs ended the dubstep music turned on again "wow your a great dancer Hatter!" He said smiling. "No I'm not B-BAKA!" He rolled his eyes and laughed "ptff okay Osana". I smile "thanks Jack that was fun" he nods and we head back to my room. He yawns and stretches "Jesus I'm tired!" I smile "want me to read my book to you?" I ask he shrugs "Sure". I began reading and after a while I heard soft snoring, I looked at Jack who was asleep next to me. I put my book down and smiled falling asleep next to him.