When it all started!

Something new was about to begin.

It was a regular day,  lying down on my bed scrolling through my instagram feed and stalking people, when I got a follow request from this insanely gorgeous boy.

I would be lying if I said I didn't find him attractive, but I didn't care much at that time because he was one of those people who are just looking to increase their follower count ¬- following anyone that instagram recommends. Besides, I had already made him out to be a bad boy. And even if I wanted, there wasn't a tiny possibility of anything happening because he was just too good looking to even imagine about us. Without thinking further I followed him back.

It was only a week or so into high school. We had barely even started the syllabus, so I used to be idle all day. I didn't bother going out much as I had an addiction, like every other teenager. No, not drugs - my phone. I mean, don't we all use our phones so much that our eyes hurt? But despite that fact you just continue using it anyway because you would rather socialize through social media than in person. No one? Must be only me then. There were times where I felt like I had stalked every human being on earth, which couldn't be possible.

I was casually checking the list of people who liked my recent post when I came across his name. In no time, I found myself looking through his profile. *Cough* stalking *cough*. A site in his bio immediately caught my attention. He was a blogger. Being an avid reader, I always had a keen interest in reading everything. Everything except for textbooks, of course. I clicked on the link and was ready to get a glimpse into his life. He had poured his heart out in his blog - all of his struggles in life and how his past relationship shredded him in pieces.

I went through his posts as well, and trust me when I say this, no freaking person in this entire universe could have guess that he was betrayed; at least not me. Not if I hadn't been through his blogs. Maybe I was too quick to judge him. And I had every right to. He looked like a Greek god; a person who plays with your heart, not the one who gets played.

They say, "Curiosity killed the cat." I knew I would be the cat someday and here I was, having this weird feeling of wanting to know who he actually was. I was never the kind of person to initiate a conversation, but this time it felt different. I had the urge to talk to him. It wasn't because he was virile. I was just curious to know about him a little more. (They also say, "Curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought it back.") A single text wouldn't hurt anybody. And with this thought in mind, I prepared myself to hit that send button.

********************************************

DID I JUST PUBLISH MY FIRST STORY????
Feedbacks will be highly appreciated! <3
If you like it, do give it a vote. Hope y'all had a good day.