A new chapter for us

It's his birthday!!! Yaaay!

Birthday excites me the most. I wonder why some people take it normally like "hey it's the day you're born, how can you not be excited." Okay or maybe i am a little childish,eh!

With the gracious support of god, there is a thing called "time zone". I didn't want him to get his birthday text earlier than the time he was on so i waited till it was midnight there. I was 1 hr 30 mins ahead of him which concluded on me having to stay awake for a long long time. Hey, I ain't complaining but i would have really appreciated if we were on the same country where i could actually do something special.

"Happy birthday to the person who is a huge part of my life in a really unexpected way and i wish god bless you with the best." I wish him. I thought he would be busy with all the messages from his loved ones but to my great surprise he was amazed to get a birthday message at midnight.

"Thank you so much princess. This means a lot to me. I have never had anyone who would actually stay awake to wish me first" he replies back.

He must be fooling me ,right? He had a girlfriend and why would he say that. I couldn't deny with my conscience. I asked him the same question and the reply shocked me more than it should.

SHE USED TO FORGET HIS BIRTHDAY. How can you freaking forget your boyfriend's birthday. She must be some absentminded person, I thought to myself. He was so happy and i was the happiest to know i was the reason behind his smile and that was what mattered to me, his happiness.

We both were sure about our feelings for each other with so much talk about relationship stuffs and one thing was very clear. This wasn't going to be an easy ride. But whatever life handed me, i was ready to face it because i was head over heels for this guy. We decided to take it slow. Is there a word for a relationship where you both know you love each other but aren't together? Well, if there is then what we had is that.

I don't know what triggered him that day and it was the day he professed  his feelings for me. I was literally the happiest person alive on this planet. It felt like i was on cloud nine. The person whom i loved the most was asking me to be his girl.

I didn't care if we hadn't met yet or it had been few month since we knew each other. All that mattered was he was the one whom i loved the most and he felt the same way about me.

"I love you more than you can ever imagine princess". How. On. Earth. was he able to make my heart skip a beat every time. Little did i knew about the heartbreak that was about to come along but at that moment he was the one I imagined myself with and now he was all mine.