The wait

The love i felt for him was fierce and overwhelming. It consumed every fiber of my being. I fell in love real hard and with each and every passing days i fell more harder. It's impossible to fathom out my love for him. At some point i thought this love couldn't grow more stronger but it was far-fetched when we decided to have a face-time. There were butterflies in my stomach just by the thought of seeing him; not for real where i can be in his arms but in virtual reality where i could see him besides viewing him in pictures.

We had been texting and voice calling for a while now but being on cam was so nerve wracking. And there it was. It wasn't like i was watching him authentically but i was glancing at him; a face to face interaction via phone screen. Was it abnormal to get so nervous just to FaceTime? But holy fuck, my heart was running a marathon when talking to him. That was the moment i knew meeting him in person was going to scare the shit out of me.

150 days with my man and he had known me more than anyone else. It fascinated me how he was able to read my mind because he would so easily know what my reaction would be like..
"Enough of this lies, admit that you are a mind reader" i used to say in annoyance. How come he always discern my reaction.

" I don't need to be some mind reader when it comes to you. You wanna know why because you are in my heart and I don't feel the need to be anything to know what my heart feels." his reply made my stomach to flip. I still remember every cheesy lines he said, how can i forget those when they were something that once used to flutter my heart.

We didn't use to have conversation whole day because of his busy schedule, somehow we managed to talk at night. I wasn't much of a night person but for him i was ready to lose my sleep. I had his love bites as a prominent dark circles. It might sound little weird to be so in love with someone whom you have never met and there wasn't much possibility of meeting him for a year or so yet i was ready to wait.
He had his terminal exams on and he being him was very busy. I had a little hope that maybe he will visit me on his break. All my hope faded away when i got to know he was only having a short vacation. We were miles apart where it would take 2days to come with all the transits and would give such a little time for us to spend some time together.

Finally his exams were over and we got time for ourselves. And guess what, he somehow managed and HE WAS COMING WITHIN A WEEK. My happiness had no boundaries. I was dancing like a fucking lunatic. 8 months after being together i was finally going to have an actual interaction with the boy i was so madly in love with. I was about to meet him in a weeks; meet my significant other.

********************************************
Can you hear my excitement? Just feels like yesterday and writing it down brings back so many memories. Hope y'all had a great day. Don't forget to vote. <3

Xoxo💋