The Flight

(Listen to the song at the top while reading)

Jisoo and Lisa are getting ready to leave, it is 2:17 AM in the morning. As they get ready Lisa seems nervous and Jisoo comforts her. Jisoo helps with packing Lisa's clothes and calls a car to take them to the airport. 

Lisa

(Clutching her fist as they drive to the airport)

Can you drive faster? 

Jisoo 

(Seeing the anxiety and pain in Lisa's eyes, she holds Lisa's hand tightly)

 Don't worry we will be there, just hold on for now and I promise you everything will be alright

Lisa

(As her eyes seem darker than usual looks at Jisoo about to shed a tear)

I just can't help it, you know she's all I have

The car stops as they reach the airport and they are quickly attacked by flashing lights. The girls run towards the boarding gate with not one look at the cameras.

Jisoo

Lisa don't worry I am here, now don't look at them we'll be there. This is hard to handle but I believe in you and how strong you truly are, please hang in there till we pass them

Lisa

(Looks at Jisoo about to let out a tear and smiles)

This made Jisoo's heart beat faster as she felt that painful smile

Jisoo

(Holds Lisa tight and smiles cheerfully)

We are on the plane now if you want to let out your feelings, you can now

Lisa

(As she yawns and shuts her eyes slowly laying her head on Jisoo's lap)

I feel better now that we are here, and I have you

Jisoo

(Her heart trembles looking at Lisa, but nothing more than just a moment of friendship)

5 hours into the flight and Lisa wakes up, staring at sleepy Jisoo still on her (Jisoo's) lap. Jisoo's face moves closer to Lisa and her lips inches away Lisa panics, her heart beats slowly every second Jisoo comes closer. Jisoo about to potentially kiss Lisa wakes up with her eyes slowly unfolding to the situation. 

Jisoo

Oh my god!!!, I'm... what's the time?

(Changing the subject, looking at an invisible watch visibly embarrassed)

Lisa

It...It's almost morning... we have about 9 more hours

(Trying to keep her cool)

Jisoo

It's fine we can watch movies, talk about past times, and if you want I can sing you lullabies to sleep

Lisa

(Smiling deeply, staring at Jisoo's lips)

That will be nice, thanks Jisoo

As Lisa gets anxious about her mother Jisoo rubs her shoulder and holds her close singing to her lullabies, as tears trickle down her cheeks on to Jisoo's hoodie.  They arrive 3 hours after that.

Jisoo

Why can't I stop looking at her what is my problem? I feel like that awkward moment was my fate for not acknowledging what I felt the moment she said "I have you"

Lisa

Her smile kills me every time now  I can't not smile at her smile. Am I sick? she's my friend, yeah she's only my friend these are friendship thoughts, right?

As they both think about each other, Lisa gets bumped into by people in the airport as Jisoo giggles at what happened. They still cannot stop looking at each other, yet they still believe these feelings are only friendship emotions.