Chapter 2

(Elena's outfit above)
Elena POV
Ally and Ava sat down behind me. I don't believe this, the traitor of the Wind Ninja Academy was here! I need to tell the others. I looked over at Brody to see if he was paying any attention to me but he was listening to Mrs. Finich. I looked back at my desk and saw a note. Where are these notes coming from?
Don't tell anyone unless you want the yellow and white rangers to be history
~A
I looked back and saw that both Ally and Ava were doing their work so was Calvin, Hayley, and everyone else.
"Is everything alright Elena?" I heard Mrs. Finch say.
"Yes," I said quietly.
"Face front and don't look back," Mrs. Finch said as she finished the lesson. I took some notes and was paying attention that is until Mrs. Finch finished her lesson and we had about 15 minutes left of the class period. Naturally my friends went up to talk to Ally and Ava.
"Elena!" Brody yelled as tried to get me to come over in a little corner of the class so that everyone can be friends. There is no way I'm going to be friends with HER. I looked at him then looked back at my desk and saw a note.
See things the way they are, and you'll know you can't trust them! Have fun with riches and rags!
~A
I asked Mrs. Finch if I could get a pass to speak with Mick and she gave me one. I grabbed my bag and looked at my friends who were looking at me with worry. I left and didn't think much of it.
Brody POV
"Is Elena alright?" I asked as I looked at the door.
"She'll be fine, I'm sure she's be through tougher stuff if you say she lost her mother," Ava said sweetly as she looked at Hayley and Hayley nodded that yes in fact Elena has gone through more troubling stuff.
"She probably went to the bathroom to do who knows what," Ally said as she covered up my view of the door.
"Anyway, let's not talk about her. She obviously envies new students. I mean she didn't even want to talk to us!" Ally said as the bell rang.
We left the classroom and we went to lunch. I didn't see Elena at all and I started to get nervous. Ally and Ava sat with us but before I could say anything about Elena I saw a note in my bag.
You can't trust anybody, not family or friends. Elena knows who I am, but will she tell you?
~The Green Ranger
"I wonder if Elena's alright," I say as Ally just rolle her eyes.
"She'll be fine, as long as she doesn't disappear of the face of Earth we're fine," Ally said as she took some food off of Ava's plate. I felt as if something was wrong and the base and decided that I should go to the base.
"Hey, I'm going to go ask Mr. Clockwork something. I'll catch you guys later," I said as I made a small hand motion that told the others to go to the base asap. They nodded and I left.
Elena POV
"Elena, are you sure you don't want lunch?" Redbot asked me.
"I'm fine," I said as I move on to another computer. Suddenly, Brody walks in and sets his bag on a table.
"Do you know the identity of the green ranger?" Brody yells at me while the others come in.
"Do you?" Levi asked confused.
"I think I might know who the green ranger is," I replied looking at the ground.
"Great! Then who is it?" Preston asked me.
"I can't say," I said still looking at the ground.
"Why not?" Sarah asked a little mad.
"Well..." I began but those giant headaches returned and I felt as if I was being sucked into another world.
"I see no need for this!" I heard myself yell.
"I think that there is plenty of reason for this!" A female spoke as she looked at me.
"I need that Ember!" I yelled.
"Just like you needed me? Or like how Brody needed you?" The female states.
"What?" I questioned.
"He gave you love, you gave him anger! He had faith in you, you gave up on him! He told you that he loved you, you told him that you hated him even though you loved him! He gave up on you, you gave up on him! We all have..." The female began before suddenly I felt myself getting shaken by Brody.
"Elena?" Brody asked. "Are you okay?" He asked.
I just looked at him and thought about what had happened. Do I love him? Perhaps I found love where it wasn't supposed to be. I smiled a bit but...
"Don't be fooled, Elena. He's just a pawn," I heard someone say behind me. I turned around and saw the green ranger. Everyone got into a fighting position with Mick hiding behind Levi and Redbot hiding behind Sarah.
"I'm here for one reason and one reason only," The green ranger began. Suddenly my head hurt and I felt my energy being sucked away from me. It was being sucked into the prism. Suddenly everything went black.
??? POV
After Elena fell I used an air attack to push everyone back. I got in front of Elena and did a ninja disappearing trick. To get out of there. Part 1 of my plan is done and soon all the Rangers will perish.
Elena POV
I woke up and saw myself tied up to a wall and my power star on the wall.  Someone, please help me.

"I found love where it wasn't supposed to be, right in front of me. Talk some sense to me. I won't let any hurt my friends. Once I get out, I'll be the one to save everyone!"
                  ~Elena