Revyn Sadri x Reader

So, is it a coincidence that 'Revyn Sadri' sounds a lot like 'Ralis Sedarys'?

I sigh, opening the doors to my friend, Revyn's shop. I closed the door behind me, feeling the last chill of Windhelm.

"Hey, Y/n! Here to buy some of the stuff I found?"

"'stuff I found', huh?" I smirked. Revyn smirked back.

"You know me so well." He chuckled. I smiled.

"We have been friends for 15 years, so of course I know you so well." I laughed.

"Come, I want to show you something special I found." I smiled and followed him to his room. There was a body mirror.

"Look into the mirror." He told me. I did so and was confused.

"What am I supposed to look at?" I asked.

"Yourself."

"..."

"You're special." I giggled.

"You're hilarious." I replied.

"How?" He asked. I laughed more, causing him to chuckle.

"You think I'm special." He nodded.

"You are! Every Dunmer here is worthless and snooty. You're different! You're a whole new person!" I laughed more.

"AWwwww you care so much." I teased. He frowned, his elven ears seemed to droop a little. He sat on his bed, leaning against the wall. I sat next to him, grabbing his hand.

"So,...do you ever miss your brother?" I changed the subject. He sighed.

"I mean, sure, we're a long ways apart from each other,...but....I do miss him." I stroked his thumb with mine, which made him blush a little.

"We could go visit him, anytime you wish." I reassured. He looked into my eyes, our lips nearly touching. I didn't care about how close he was.

"Really?" He asked. I nodded. He cupped my face with his hands, smiling. I did the same to him.

"I'm glad we're best friend, you know?" I told him. He grinned.

"I am too." He leaned his forehead on mine, smiling. He then leaned in slowly. My face turned red, but I leaned in too. Our lips met, and he smiled. We pulled away quickly.

"That..was great.." I muttered. I kissed him and he kissed back. I then leaned on him, sitting on him. He pulled back, blushing and smiling.

"Maybe we could be more than best friends?" He asked. I chuckled.

"Yeah, I mean, why not?" He kissed the top of my head and pulled me closer, snuggling me.

"I love you, Revyn."

"I love you too, Y/n."

Then my housecarl came in, smashing the door in the process, then walked into Revyn's room like they owned the place, then was very upset that I was dating someone from the Grey Quarter. 

"Seriously?"

"What? He's hottttt.."

"You say that to every boy you meet."

"You're like a mother/father sometimes, you know?"

410 words