The Love

Laura's POV 

I wake up next to Taylor in a car cramped as hell and start to gain consciousness .

I see Taylor peacefully laying on my chest , "Jesus are we the lesbian version of Jack and Rose?!" I whispered and laughed quietly to myself. 

 I start to stroke Tay's cheeks , god she is so beautiful I thought . 

I went outside and sat on the front of the car like last night so I could let Taylor sleep  more and also to enjoy the view, it wasn't that much but New York is very different from Texas I like it .

 As I was enjoying the view I felt a warm and soft lips on my neck and close my eyes cherishing the moment. 

"Mmm, hey babe" I said  

"Hey Laur, last night was perfect" She says "Thank you" She whispers sweetly in my ear and cuddles me on the car.

After a few minutes I hear Taylor yawn and chuckle 

"Wanna get breakfast , honey?" I asked while laughing 

"Mhm" She accepted 

We went to brunch and ate ,afterwards we went back home to take a shower and get dressed because we still had last nights clothes on. 

I sat down on the couch eating popcorn and watching the news when I heard the shower stop and a door being opened , I thought nothing about it just kept on watching the tv when I heard footsteps walking behind me and eventually seeing a barefoot Infont of me . I looked up and saw Taylor in a white robe biting her lip making some popcorn drop out of my mouth cause of the beauty infront of me .

 "So I was thinking that you were so nice to me yesterday ... And that you deserve an award..." She said as she took steps getting closer to me. 

Before  she got that close that she was standing straight infront of me I smirked and tackled her onto the couch straddling her and smirking.

 "Mmm, I want you" She said  

"Im here" I said and cupped her right boob gently making her moan  

We started to make out passionately it wasn't any rush it was just us in the focus , then I began to kiss down from her neck to her boobs slowly opening the robe more and more until she was bare naked . From then I lifted my knees up to Taylor's pussy and started rubbing it against her . 

"Mm- Ahh" She moaned slowly 

I started to rub it more hard against her and taking her nipple into my mouth an biting on it passionately making her put her hands around my neck. 

"Mmm, Baby im going to cum Ahh" She moaned and I just admired her beautiful face  

"Ahh, I love you " She moaned again  

Just as she said that I started to hold her close to me lovingly and whispered in her ear "Cum for me Tay, I love you too"  

 Right after I said that she let herself go and release all the beautiful moans out of herself and came.  

"Mmm, thank you baby" She said "But I still didn't thank you " She said and laughed  

Taylor's POV

 "How about you thank me then" Laura said with a low voice making me bite my lip

 I started to flip us over so I was between her sexy long legs.
God she is so beautiful.

I started to kiss her legs up to her thighs and just next to her Beautiful pussy making her moan .

I started to suck on her hard clit slowly making her growl in pleasure .
Then without hesitating I plunged my tongue into her sexy hole .
"AHhh" She moaned.