The Unexpected Dominance

(Smut income 1000000 lmao . Enjoy!)

 Laura's POV

I brung her to the bedroom just as she pleased kissing her occasionally stopping and pushing her against a wall to give her more attention .

As we were kissing and grinding into eachother against the wall that was right infront of the bed already planning my next move to have her completely at my mercy for the whole night on that huge beautiful red bed behind me she put her hands on my hip dominantly making me lift my eyebrows confused .

She started to vigorously push me into the ensuite of the room and into the shower . For a second she looked up at me ... Her eyes darker than the night sky that explained everything to me in a matter of moments as she turned the hot water on soaking us through our clothes .

We started to make out hungrily with no space between us .

"I- i want you" She moaned between messy deep kisses as i played with her wet soaked ass .

"Where Tay? Where do you want me?" I say as i nibble the side of her neck and start to slide 2 fingers up and down her ass crack hearing a sigh of pleasure escape her beautiful mouth .

She tilted her head back in pleasure and grabbed my bicep making me make a shit eating smirk.

"This? is this where you want me ,Princess?" I whispered with a rasp against her ear .

"Mmm, please " She looked at me completely taken away by lust "Conquer all of me " She moaned as she bit my lip making me go crazy .

"Fuck Tay" I looked at her hypnotized by her gorgeous body and her lust filled eyes

"I know you have it on you " She started to feel my jeans and tugging at my belt "I want you to fuck me in the ass " She whispered sexily then went on her tip toes to reach my ear "....Mistress..." .

When i heard that i swear to god i was about to break .... Such a dirty girl .

She zipped my jeans zipper down and i started to take her shirt off kissing every new revealed skin that i found making her hum in pleasure , when she found the thing i was exposed about she immediately dropped to her knees and pulled my jeans down just below my ass.

She started to move the strap on making me growl at the pleasure as the insert inside me was hitting my front wall perfectly .

"Jesus Christ ,Taylor " I growled and grabbed her hair so she could look up at me "If you want me in your ass you need to suck me first" I said smirking at her while she licked her lips hungrily .

"You are right " She said with a lip bite and started to give me a blowjob

"Holy fuck " I moaned ... i swear to god i felt every little thing she did. The way her tongue swirled and licked , her soft lips ...

"Alright that's it !" I said way too turned on and pushed her against the shower door her cheek pressed against the cold steamed glass and lifted her skirt up seeing that she went commando .

"Get inside me already Laura!" She screamed without patience

"Alright then , Whatever you want Mrs Prepon " I said as i pushed myself into her a loud screamy moan echoing around the bathroom walls as i thrusted in and out of her .

"AHhh " She moaned tilting her head back against my shoulder in pure bliss

She was so tight ...

I kissed her neck and gave her kisses mercilessly making sure i make marks on her , This is my Mrs Prepon .

Thrusting my hips against her ass and feeling how tight she was ... It really started to throw me to the edge already but i guess i didn't need to worry about that when Taylor dug her fingernails into my hips.