1 year later

A/N: Enjoy! :)

Warning- Lot of smut ahead.

Laura's POV

~1 Year Later~

I see a beautiful blonde women in a white shiny dress walking towards me . 
"Wow...She is so beautiful..." I thought.
When that Beautiful lady arrived next to me she smiled . God that smile...  

"Do you ,Taylor Jane Schilling take Laura Helene Prepon , as your wife?" The pastor said calmly.

"I do..." Taylor said as a tear fell from her beautiful blue eyes 
I put the ring on her finger and wiped the tear from her eyes 

"And do you , Laura Helene Prepon take Taylor Jane Schilling, As your lovely wedded wife?" The pastor asked me.

I smiled and looked into Taylor's eyes lovingly. "..I do.." I said with a quiet voice crack showing my emotions.
Taylor then put the ring on my finger and you could hear everyone crying in the church and the pastor smiling happily. 

"Now you can kiss the bride! And you can kiss the bride! " The pastor said 

I leaned forward and kissed Taylor Jane Schilling-Prepon . My amazing wife  . As we kissed cheers and claps echoed through the church and everyone was proud of us .

All through the wedding , all I noticed was Taylor . I couldn't get my eyes off her for a second , I love her so much...

Taylor's POV

Laura is my wife now , Jesus Christ I love her to death . I love her so much...

~After The Wedding~

Laura's POV

Taylor burst into the door of the hotel room and pushed me against the wall quick , we started to make out heavily leaving no space on our bodies that weren't touched . 
I turned us around hard and manhandled Taylor against the wall .
I started to kiss her neck and giving her hickeys making the room echoe with her moans , she started to feel against my croch area for the special thing she knows that makes her go crazy, she unzipped my blue formal trousers and started to give a hand job to the strap on making me moan feeling all of it cause of the insert already inside of me . 

I started to lift her dress getting ready for my next move.
Suddenly I thrusted my hips against hers making her moan and grab my hips encouraging me to keep on going.
I kept on going faster and faster making Taylor scream , she started to rip open my white button shirt and throwing my blue formal jacket, then I started to put her down on a bed and kept on going . 

"AHH, BABY! " She moaned while I kept not loud but not quiet groans and growls ...fuck it feels so good ! 
"Mmm" I moaned 
I held Taylor's hands down and locked fingers while her body shivered and rocked with pleasure, a few moments later she started to moan louder signaling me that the special thing is moments away .
"AHH,MM-AH..IM CUMMING!" She screamed while she arched her back and I held onto her until she finally came.

A few minutes after she got her breath back she started to talk .

"Jesus fucking Christ, you were so good mmm" she said sexually making me smirk.
I leaned down to her ears and whispered:
"This was only the first round " in a deep and raspy voice .
Taylor bit her lip in lust which made me more turned on . 
Taylor instantly turned us over so she was sitting on me , she started to ride me taking all of the strap on inside of her making me moan .

I put my hands on her waist and lead her on rocking her body .
"Ah..fuck Tay" I moaned at the feeling , I swear to god I felt everything .
God seeing Taylor fuck herself  ,I started to pull up her party dress from the wedding and seeing a good view of her wet pussy, Jesus Christ I feel like I'm gonna die she is way too hot.  

I started to sit up making Taylor moan cause of the quick motion, Taylor instantly grabbed onto my shoulders and started to move herself up and down on the strap on.  
We started to moan , louder and louder by minute, a few minutes later Taylor was screaming that she was about to cum .
"Mmm, fuck me too " I replied
A few moments later we both came , very hard that Taylor nearly collapsed.

"Fuck that was so good , god I can't believe you are all mine" Taylor said as she layed down next to me in exhaust and satisfaction.

I layed down next to her too and said:.
"Well not fully yet " sexually and winked

She instantly dragged me to the end of the bed held and took my pants off , me knowing what was gonna happen and not waiting around go get it I grabbed Taylor's hair and pushed her to where I needed her the most .

Taylor's POV

Laura instantly pushed me to her delicious pussy roughly making me get more turned on , I started to suck on her clit making her gasp in a low tone .
Then I started to lick up and down her folds making her grasp on my hair stronger, I quickly thrusted my tongue into her without any warning .
"AHH, fuck keep on going Tay " she moaned, we kept on going while her hips were rocking meeting every single one of my thrusts . A few moments later she was cumming and god it was so hot , her breathing and sexy low moans ..fuck.
"Well , I sure like you down on your knees " she said and winked at me making me blush.
"Yeah I know" I said and laughed

Laura's POV

I really do like her down on her knees though I thought and laughed as Taylor sat back on the bed . 

She put her hands around my neck and pulled me down making me be on top of her while we were making out intensly making both of us more turned on again . 

"Close your eyes" I whispered in my husky voice sexually to Taylor and got up and got some things when she closed her eyes 

I started to tie it between her legs making sure she couldn't escape from it. 

"You can open your eyes now" I said sexually and bit hard on her ear making her moan and also at the sight. 

"A spreader bar" she moaned and bit her lip making me smirk

 "You are all mines now, I want to taste you" I said in a low voice and started to kiss up her thighs, I bit and sucked on the sensitive skin near the delicious thing I wanted all night. 

When I was close to her I started to breathe against it making the blonde's hips move with a moan making me smirk, without a warning I started eating her out fast and hard making the blonde scream out in pleasure . We started to lose our minds and just feel the pleasure, Taylor started to move us so she was sitting on my face and I was eating her out like that . We had sex until 7 in the morning which was fucking brilliant!  

"Laur" Taylor whispered to me 

"Yes , Princess?" I replied

"I could never stop loving you" She said making me smile 

I inched closer to her and whispered "I will always love you"  

A/N : Hey guys ! sorry for not updating I was on my holiday plus the last season of Orange came out. Jesus can you believe it?! the last fucking season of Orange is out?! God! okay i'll stop because im gonna cry lmao, but I loved the new season , I hated that Vauseman fucked other people but they are endgame so that's all that matters :) I wished that Jenji would've put more Vauseman though lol . They didn't even kiss this season ... Fuck! anyways Thank you so much for reading my fanfiction give me feedback and a like that is always nice. Tell me what was your favourite and least favourite part in season 7 of Oitnb?
(Sorry for the short chapter next chapter will be longer )
Thanks for reading once again, Bye! 🧡🧡🍊🍊🧡🧡