Never Ending Love

A/N - Read A/N at the end !

Taylor's POV

As we were on the plane leaving beautiful Fiji behind after a month I started to reflect, smiling at all the memories this special honeymoon included.

I have a beautiful, smart and amazing wife , oh how things changed . 

She saved me and understood me when it wasn't supposed to happen.

I know we haven't met like in those shitty Rom-Coms but what I also know is that love always manages to find a way between us . 

All we been through and all the obstacles we dodged never came between us , never tore us apart. 

Everything is indeed  Different The Second Time Around ... 

Laura's POV

Taylor smiled at me holding hands while relaxing making my heart skip a million beats . 

The day we met I never thought this woman will completely change me , ever . But the first second my eyes landed on her I knew she would be different . My upbringing from a family who I didn't have anymore since my mother died and god knows where my dad is leading me to needing something to make and hold on to, all of that changed that second . 

She made me a softie , a lover . 

relationships were never my thing until she came into my life , I always loved her and forever will.

Different huh , The Second Time Around. 

I looked at her smiling back kissing her hand lovingly . 

Yeah...

~Time Skip~

"Babe , Laura" I heard making me wake up and turn to her .

"Is everything alright?" I asked worried sitting up while hearing her making uncomfortable sounds.

"I- feel oh fuck" She said holding her belly making me lift the covers up 

I froze and looked back at her "Taylor " She looked back at me knowingly 

"Your water broke.." 

A/N- Very short chapter today yes I know and very big plot change . I have big news also , this is the chapter before the last one ( Gonna come out tomorow) . Lot of emotions will be in that . I can't believe my first ever fanfiction's sequel will be ending tomorow , from the bottom of my heart thank you all . - Alex .