Robin

(*I decided to take a break from time travel so here is something new*)
Your name is Robin Meddows Taylor you were born in King's Lynn, England to parents Winifred and Michael Taylor. You have a younger sister named Clare. But you're mostly known for being Roger Taylor's younger sister. Even as kids you were always Roger Taylor's little sister. You hated it, hated living in his shadow. Especially when he treated you like a little kid. Whenever you wanted to go do something with him and his friends he'd always use the line "I would but your just a kid maybe when you're older" you'd sigh and say something like "just give me eleven months" he'd snicker but he'd never let you go. You knew he was just protecting you but you weren't a little kid. As you got older the more protective he got. It's a well known fact that Roger is very good looking, long blonde hair and blue eyes blue eyes, and you also were just as good looking. People even called you two twins course you were slightly shorter and curvier but you two looked basically identical. You liked flirting with Brian, one of your brothers bandmates, mostly because it got under your brothers skin. And Brian knew it so he played along. "Well hello love" Brian said smiling at you, you smiled back sitting next to him. Freddie saw this shaking his head "poor Roger". "Poor Roger poor me" you said. "Darling I have a younger sister myself I understand how Roger feels" Freddie said. "How I feel what" your brother said sitting between you and Brian creating a wedge between you two. You rolled your eyes "nothing" you walked off. Roger looked at Freddie than at Brian "what did I do". Brian just sighed and Freddie patted his back. You were outside smoking a cigarette "you know it's a very bad habit" you heard your brother voice coming up behind you. You snickered dryly "yeah you would know you smoke like a chimney" Roger chuckled  standing beside you. "You done chasting me about Brian now you want to critique my smoking habits sometimes I feel like you're my mother" you said flicking ashes off the cigarette butt. "No it's just...look I know I can be a little hard on you" Roger said. "A little? You act like every guy I'm with I'm trying to give them a quickie in the parking lot. I feel like you're constantly around watching me like I can't do my own thing like you don't trust me" you said. "Ok sooo maybe I'm a bit..." He said "controlling, possessive completely unhinged" you said "ok ok I'll try to be more relaxed". He said. You nudged him smiling. Several months later passed and the band was still struggling to find a bassist. "What about the last guy" you said. Freddie chuckled, "you mean Thomas" Brian asked. You nodded, "darling the only reason you like him is because you keep having wet dreams about him" Freddie said. Brian chuckled Roger gave Freddie a glare and you just nudged him playfully. "Oh coming on there's got to be one bassist" you said. "Well there's one guy but" Brian said. Your ears perked up you looked over Brian shoulders "but??? What". Brian chuckled "he's really young". "So? Jealous, Give him a call" you said. (Several days later)
You were sitting in your apartment which you shared with your brother. You were reading a magazine article when your brother came in all giddy. "What are you so excited about?" You said looking up at your brother. "It's our new bassist he's perfect I mean he's a little shy but he's great. I think you'll like him" he said. "Mmm"You nodded looking back at your magazine then a thought came to you and you smiled wickedly. "Is he cute" you said. Your brother must have been really happy because all he said was "you'll have to wait and see". "How long?" You asked. He smiled at you "eager are we he's coming over tonight". "Tonight? Roger I have nothing to wear" but your older brother wouldn't listen. You groaned to yourself but managed to get an okay outfit together. You didn't know why you were so nervous to met the guy and Brian noticed. "Nervous are we " Brian said with a shit eating grin plastered on his face. "Oh piss off Bri" you said. He chuckled Freddie came up to you and gave you a side hug to comfort you "It's ok Lovie I happen to know John is going to absolutely adore you won't he Brian?". Brian nodded "John's a rather quiet shy fellow when you first get to know him, hell I didn't even think he could talk when I first met him so be easy on him Rob". You hated that nickname and Brian knew it "ok ok but don't call me that" you said. Brian chuckled "aye aye" he said solutting you. You shook your head. Then you heard Roger car pull up and you admittedly tensed up.breath breath why are you so nervous it's just a guy Robin he's just another part of the band everything going to be ok. You told yourself. The flat door opened and your brother stepped in smiling "look who I found" he said putting his arms around the new member. He was taller than Roger but lanker and his hair was long and dark brown. He was cute. Damnit. You thought to yourself . He's cute. He is shy you could tell by his mannerisms. They was his hands were always toying with something and how his eyes never met anyone. "As you know you've met everyone except Robin here" Roger said. John looked at you and you smiled shaking his hand. He held your hand a little too long and John blushed apologizing before pulling away. "It's ok, I'm the original groupie" you joked. Roger coughed "she's pulling your leg she's my sister" he said. Oh no here we go again you knew what that tone in his voice meant and where it lead to. "My younger sister" he said sternly. As in if you mess with her I'll kick the living day lights out of you don't even try it bub.  "Thanks Rog for pointing that out as if it's not blanatly obvious that we're related" you said earning a chuckle from John which made you proud. Freddie laughed "yeah you're practically identical". "Oh I hope not that would be tragic" you joked Roger elbowed you. "What we both know I'm the better looking" you said. "Oh really" Roger said. You smiled to yourself and looked over to John who was looking at you. He blushed but you just smiled at him. You liked John he definitely was better than the last guy.