9 sickness and questions

We were walking on our path but had to keep stopping.

" Hyakkimaru I'm happy you got your sense of smell back but we have to keep going.."

He grabbed my head and sniffed my hair. I panicked and backed up.. to be completely honest I haven't taken a bath yet.

" h-hey don't.."

I blushed embarrassed.
Dororo was behind me Quiet.
I watched Hyakkimaru turned back around and sniffed more flowers.
I then heard dororo say.

" ouch.."

I turned around and saw dororo on the ground with his face heating up.

" dororo!"

I yelled making Hyakkimaru turn around in a fighting stance. He looked down and saw me and dororo on the ground. I touched dororos head and he was burning up.

" Hyakkimaru dororo has a fever! Can you carry him.."

Hyakkimaru nodded and picked him up.
We started walking trying to find someone.
I walked behind Hyakkimaru and looked out from side to side to find someone in the fields.
I heard Hyakkimaru stop and say.

" dororo...body...hot.."

Hyakkimaru looked at me for help and I ran over to explain.

" please help us..this child has a fever.."

The guy looked up at us and said.

" kids sick huh..sorry I'm just a farmer..I don't have medicine.."

Then he just walked away!!
I glared at the guy and Hyakkimaru sat down and put dororo on the grass.
Hyakkimaru looked at me not knowing what to do. I looked down sad.
I touch Hyakkimaru face and said.

" stay here a minute...I'll try to find some herbs so I can make medicines with.."

Hyakkimaru nodded and I left.
I walked in the fields trying to find at least some Elderflowers,  yarrow, white willow bark, Echinacea, and lemon balm.
If I remember right it helps reduce a fever..
I went into the woods and found some elderflowers..
Yes! I also heard a stream and put some cloths in it to dampen his head.
I started to forget the time. I got scared when I heard a branch brake. I looked around. Nothing. I turned back around and felt someone hold my shoulder I looked up and saw Hyakkimaru..

" omg Hyakkimaru you scared me.."

" dororo...helped...go"

I looked up and said.

" did someone else help dororo?"

He nodded I got up with the elderflowers and followed him. We made it to a shack and saw a nun. I smiled and listened in on their conversation..

" I hate the red spider lilies..they remind me of my mom and dad.."

The nun looked over and saw me and Hyakkimaru.. I smiled and waved. I mouthed a thank you and she nodded.

" were they such terrible parents?"

" no! That's not it.. mama and papa were such amazing parents.."