iv.

My mental health is irrelevant, a joke.

I scream for help all the time. I try to tell you I'm not okay.

Your response? Go ahead and do it. / Oh I wish I could stay in bed all day!

You think it's a joke. You think I'm overreacting.
I get it, sometimes I can be too dramatic, but my mental health should never be taken lightly.

I told you about the deaths that happened days apart. I told you I didn't know them. But I'm still feeling affected by it.

One shot to death, another committed suicide. Both were kids that had their whole life ahead of them.

I never met them. I didn't know them. I might've passed them in the hallway at school but they were just another face in the crowd.

But I still feel pained from it all. Sad. I don't want to move. Or even think about breathing.

The world is so terrible, these poor kids.

I tried to tell you how it was hard for me to get out of bed today. I stayed in bed until evening, almost when you came home from work.

You said you wish you could've stayed in bed all day.

I don't want to end my life, but damn, I wish you would just listen to what I was saying. You never know when I will be done with it all. You won't step in to help until it's too late, at least it feels like it.

Please just listen to what your loved ones are trying to tell you.