Chapter 2

Goldys prev
Hey im here what do you need ry-
An... CHIP!!! "Dont step any closer goldy or he gets it" tina said in a evil voice. Tina! Why are you doing this?!?! "Oh~  you don't know? You should know what you did to make me do this~" Tina said in evil and angry voice. Don't do it please! I can feel tears going down my cheeks. "Fine goldy.... SYKE!!!"Then tina set chip on fire... "HAHAHAHAAH"tina saids in an evil voice. I felt the tears going down my face faster... i-i-i I HATE YOU TINA!!!!! I said it so loud unicorn and the daycare kida heard.
Tina was very shoked she never heard that sentence come out of my mouth before. Ryan was shocked too. Then unicorn came up. "Hey I heard yelling what happ- I then said loudly and crying again IM GOING TO THE SOLTH SQUAD BASE AND DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT COMING!??!?! Then I came running down the staries crying hard and the daycare kids notice they were confused...
UCM prev
I never heard goldy yell like that or say "I hate you" before... WHAT DID YOU GUYS DO!?!??! I yelled furious
"All we did was burn chip in front if her eyes" she said stubbornly. WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!?!? " well beac-
I DON'T WANNA HEAR IT?!?!?! I felt the rage come out like a river of water but instead of water it was all rage and anger...
"DON'T YELL AT HER LIKE THAT"!! ryan said madly. WELL I DON'T CARE!?!? I said UGH I can't believe you guys... Then I walked away...
Goldys prev
*has her head in a pillow* I HATE TINA I HATE HATE HATE!! TINA!!!!! I yelled loud but go faded of my crying. I was crying hard. I hated yelling It just makes me feel quilty or Im a mean person when I yell its feels like you lost control over the voice inside of you then it starts to make you look bad..."g-goldy? Y-you h-here?" A voice said I was thinking too much about losing chip and me yelling at them....then.. I feel a body hug me it makes me start to feel better... Then I noticed its Unicorn Man..U-unic- "Shhhh" he tells me I do...1 min later... U-unicorn? I say in a sad but calming voice "yes Goldy?" Unicorn says. I blush a little c-can you b-bring me to m-my room? "U-u-uh o-ok" He says nervously. Ok unicorn then carries me to my room, I pretend like I was a sleep so people scream to the top of their lungs.T-thank you... I say blushing more. "N-no pr-problem.." Hes says blushing as well.  B-bye I say "b-bye" unicorn says.
UCM prev
Wow I feel really bad for goldy... Im just wondering why did she cry over chip? I know he's a plush but still.. Maybe someone gave it to her and that was the last time they saw them...
I don't know about that tho it might be something else..maybe I should ask goldy tomorrow..*hears Goldy* THAT WAS ANOTHER DAY AT DAYCARE!!!!
Goldy prev
After I said that was another day at daycare. It sounded like I was fine but no I was not fine...chip..well....my mother gave me chip.. Thats why I was mad.. At tina and ryan.
At home...
When I got home my dad if I was okay...no... I was not... I didn't tell him tho... When I got too my room I tried to hold the tears in.. But I kept crying.. So I just cried my self to sleep.....
Next day....
WELCOME TO ANOTHER DAY AT DAYCARE!!!"Hey goldy!" Unicorn said. Hey bud. "Hey later can you help me with experiments?" Unicorn said. Ok I'll help you right after im done saying hi to everyone. "Ok" unicorn said. HI EVERYONE! "Hey goldy" the daycare kids said. Wheres tina and ryan at... "We haven't seen them yet,only this morning" daycare kids said. Ok Im going to Unicorns lab.
In Unicorns lab...
Unicorn you down here?  "Yea,upstairs!" Unicorn said.  Ok *after doing the experiments* yawns
"You tired?" Unicorn said. Y-yea.... Yawns.. Im going to my ro- "passes out" "catches goldy"  "Goldy you ok?!" Unicorn says. "I'll just bring her to her room" unicorn says.
At goldy room...
UCM prev
Puts goldy down on her bed. There we go! Wow she fell fast asleep. Why is she so cute when she sleeps... What im I thinking. Shes cute.. Unicorn! Get a hold of youself!  "U-unicorn?" Goldy says in a mumbling voice. Y-yes? "T-thank y-you for bringing to m-my room..." Goldy says in a sleepy voice.
No problem.. See you later! *heads back to lab*
Next day....

What will happen next? Sneak peak