chapter 5

Goldys pov
Actually I'll give him the necklace next time... "GOLDY, UNICORN COME DOWN STAIRS!!" Ryan says yelling. *Down staries* yea ryan? " Ok si were going to play truth or dare!" Ryan says in a excited voice. "YAY!" Tina says happily.  *on the roof* ok saber first.
Saber: ok hm...... Ryan! Truth or dare?
Ryan: Truth!
Saber: Have you ever felt quilty of doing something and wished you never did?
Ryan: yes one time we were at tina's house and I stoled a tiger plush and I told her that tony burned it.
Tina: WAIT WHAT?!?!?!? RYAN!!!!!
Ryan: sorry!
Tina: ugh... Fine.. My turn... Unicorn! Truth or dare!
Unicorn: uh... Dare...
Tina: I darr you to go to sabers room and destroy 1 thing
Unicorn: oh ok easy!
Saber:DON'T YOU DARE!!!
Unicorn: * destroys sabers chesse*
Saber:NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
ryan: lol
Goldy: get noobed kid ( thats from a youtuber named flamigo)
Ryan:my turn tina turth or dare!
Tina:truth
Ryan: have you ever kissed someone besides me?
Tina: uh... Kinda... Like they kissed me first...
Ryan: oh ok goldy your turn!
Goldy: saber truth or dare?
Saber: dare
Goldy: hehe I dare you to call shark and say IM A BANNA!
Saber: uh... Ok...
Saber: *calls shark*
Shark: oh hey saber wat you up to?
Saber: IM A BANNA *hangs up*
Unicorn: lol my turn... Ryan truth or dare?
Ryan: truth?
Unicorn: if all your tea was gone wat will you do?
Ryan:.......
Ryan: ryan ex has stoped working
Unicorn: oh..... Saber your turn
Saber: ok
*after playing 5 more times (got bored and ran out of ideas)*
Unicorn pov
In the daycare room
Well that was fun and thank goodness they didn't ask crazy dares... Well summers comming maybe next time we can go swimming..."hey Unicorn you wanna hang out? Goldy says
Uh..ok... We both start to run to the up staries."goldy wait!" Ryan says grabbing goldys arm. "What Ryan?" Goldy say confused. "I didn't  ask you truth or dare you were about to win"! Ryan says. "Oh? Ok dare me then.." Goldy say a little upset. " I dare you to kiss unicorn on the cheek~" When I heard ryan say that my mind was panicking." W-what?" Goldy says while blushing really hard. "She won"t do it" saber says jealous. " yea... She so oblivious she won't.. Tina says in a mean voice. "U-uh..."Goldy says. *goldy quickly kisses unicorn cheek* " T-THAT W-WAS A-ANOTHER D-D-DAY A-AT D-DAYCARE!" Goldy says while running out if the daycare." s-she a-actually d-did it... It was a j-joke" ryan says shocked. " did you p-put a love potion on her?" Saber says angry.
U-uh... I say blushing really hard. I-I need to g-go t-to m-my r-room. I day while walking up to my room. " did goldy just did that" tina says shocked as well.
In Unicorns room
I-i c-can't be-believe g-goldy d-did t-that i say still blushing really hard. I-im g-going t-too r-rest...
The next day...

Lol left you all on a clif hanger
Im sorry this took a while because i was still thinking what to write.
Oh check out the meme i did on the last chapter if you didnt see.