Chapter 7

Goldys pov
When I woke up I noticed I was snuggling next to Unicorn. When I left the tent tina and ryan were awake all ready. "Good morning" They both said. Good morning! So were going back to daycare then when everyone wakes up? "Yea then we can do something there or something" ryan says. "Morning!" Unicorn says while coming out of the tent. Morning! I say.
20 mins later Everyone woke up
So let's go back then? "Yea!" Ryan says in front of the portal.
3....
2....
1...
GO!!!!!!
AH!
That was fun! "Yea , im going to my lab" unicorn says while walking to his lab.ok! I say waving. "Hey tina you wanna play video games?" Ryan says at tina. "Ok cutie~ tina say while walking up the staries with Ryan. Well I guess I can go to my room.
At goldys room
Ugh... There is nothing to do... Everyone is doing something! *lights start flicking*
Huh? Weird... *lights turn off* what?!?! Its not even thundering... Well i'll ask unicorn. Hey unicorn did something happen?
Unicorn pov
While i was in my lab the lights went out for some reason so i went up staries to s what was happing. Goldy was up stairs with no one so i asked her what was happing. " well i though you would know? Goldy says confused. I heard something I didn't know what it was but then a something with a mask came fron rhe slide witha chainsaw! Run! I say then me and goldy start running down staries to my lab. Then we noticed qe made a mistake. Why? Well there was no other way out of my lab one way. As we were both in the corner together. Goldy was very scared I was telling her everything will be alright. Then we heard the door knock down....

LOL GET CLIF HANGER ON!!! sorry that this was shory and took me a while i was trying to thing of what to do....so im thinking of making another book! But ill let you chose what type! Here are my ideas

1 idea a sad story
A sad story about goldy where she thinks that everyone hates her

2 idea
Its where everyone has a crazy adventure in the portal

3 idea
Truth or dare

4 idea
Another goldycorn story

5 idea
Tyan story

6 idea
An au

Thats a lot so picked what one youll like me to do!